New Presenter

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Klosblue

Costs nothing to be nice!
Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear!! I know she's very new but Rocks and Co what on earth are you thinking about??? :Shock: Sorry but Jerry May or whatever her name is, is just attrocious! Her voice is unbearable, her silly little Essex Girl type carrying ons (no offence meant to anyone from Essex!) are degrading and she definitely lowers the tone of the channel! She's either related to the boss, sleeping with the boss or the boss has eyes for her and fancies their chances!! Whoever recruited her has to go! She is the worst ever presenter I have ever seen and even makes Adina Stubbs look good - and anyone who knows me knows exactly what I think of her!

Sorry but I say as I see and will certainly not be seeing any more of her as anytime she's on I'll be changing channels! :Thumbsdown:

Not too keen then, KB?

I, too, am not a fan of she who slurps so I would imagine that I wouldn't like this newbie on Rocks & Co either!

Fabulous rant up there though!

Love your rant Klos, especially as I feel the same way, though perhap in a slightly toned down version. They now have two presenters like this and I can't understand it either. All the other presenters I really like, shame that they've got these two to spoil what is otherwise a very enjoyable channel. What were they thinking?

Oops I was really on a rant right enough! I can't seem to edit my post but I have put "Gems and Co what are you thinking" when it should of course read "ROCKS AND CO" !!

Sorry but I just get so angry when things get spoilt by stupidity. Nobody at Rocks can possibly think this person can do the job so they've really dragged the channel down to Gems TV level by allowing her on. I thought they had a bit of class but sadly that's gone now. Yesterday she said "if this ring's too garish for you.............."!! Today she suggested your Granny might like a Pearl and Marcasite ring! Isn't she supposed to be selling these pieces??? Instead she's insulting the buyers of these items - and No I don't have either of them.

We were asked to give our opinions so that's mine. As for suggestions - Rocks & Co please get rid of this woman she's awful. Give her a job in the warehouse or something just get her off my telly please! :Angry2:

Just been watching her and not going to be one of fav presenters I think:33:

She said she was friends with one of the other presenters 'sam' the other essex lady maybe that's how she got the job I think

Will you be watching with the sound off Klosblue when she is on?:1:

Oh god she's on again :Angry3:

Just a few of her stupid comments:-

1. "If you want to have an Asterisk Ruby call now" - It's a STAR Ruby you fool!!

2. "Is this Peridot?" then when told it is through her earpiece she says "You can always tell Peridot"!! Well you obviously couldn't!!

3. While showing a Sky Blue Topaz pendant in either Silver or White Gold "Oh look can you see the pink at the side??" Look at the walls around you dear they're pink and lilac!! It was a reflection on the metal not even on the stone. She must think you get Pink Silver or Pink White Gold!!

This woman is turning me into a right bitch!!

Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear!! I know she's very new but Rocks and Co what on earth are you thinking about??? :Shock: Sorry but Jerry May or whatever her name is, is just attrocious! Her voice is unbearable, her silly little Essex Girl type carrying ons (no offence meant to anyone from Essex!) are degrading and she definitely lowers the tone of the channel! She's either related to the boss, sleeping with the boss or the boss has eyes for her and fancies their chances!! Whoever recruited her has to go! She is the worst ever presenter I have ever seen and even makes Adina Stubbs look good - and anyone who knows me knows exactly what I think of her!

Sorry but I say as I see and will certainly not be seeing any more of her as anytime she's on I'll be changing channels! :Thumbsdown:
OMG!!!!! I saw this inarticulate dreadful excuse for a presenter this morning and can only echo what you have said Klosblue. Who the fook employed her fgs?? :YIKES: Hopefully she's still on trial and will disappear back into the wilds of Essex and get a job in Woolworths which would better suit her communication and selling capabilities. :rolleyes: After watching the sublime John last night she truly is the ridiculous. Get rid of the stupid cow please Rock&Co. :TANTRUM: :pPC:

I think she's called Jeri Lee.

I actually think she seems a really nice person and although I'd agree she sometimes says things that would actually make you not want to buy the stuff, I think there are a few others on there who do the exact same.

My opinion is she should be given a chance to improve her knowledge, plus a few pointers in what NOT to say when selling a piece, and then see what we think.

I know I'm a newbie here so I should be keeping my head down and staying away from controversy, but I think some of the comments above are well harsh, and I just hope she doesn't read them or get told about them.

Having said all that, I think Vicki Burton's performance on Friday night with Tony Diniz was an absolute disgrace, all the touching the earpiece and saying "is this a mistake?" constantly did my head in. She obviously treats the viewer with total contempt, which, despite her faults, is something Jeri Lee cannot be accused of.

You can say whatever you like on here wickerman cos that's what you do on a forum. ;) So much of what she says is inappropriate and frankly just stupid and she not only puts me off buying but watching too. :rolleyes: The first thing her producer/director should tell her is not to keep calling the jewellery cheap :YIKES: when talking about the price because it sends a subliminal message that the item is cheap too but in a negative way. :YIKES: As for criticism and whether the presenters read the comments, that's an old chestnut on the forums and imo if someone puts themselves in the public eye then they have to be prepared to accept the good as well as the bad observations or go and do a job that isn't expected to constantly pander to their egos. :rolleyes: VB was exactly the same on the other channel too complete with incedulous gasping and hesitant pronounciation of her words when she wants us all to be shocked as she is :rolleyes: at the price.....very very irritating. :pOKE: :pPC:

Last edited:
It must be a female thing since you all seem to dislike her!

In my opinion there are worse presenters on that channel but the only one I can name is Vicki Burton, the rest I haven't a clue what they're called.

Probably because it's predominantly females who buy most jewellery on here and we're not influenced by long blonde messy hair like a man could be. :rolleyes: We're more interested in a presenter who presents clearly and with knowledge of what he/she is selling. Stacey on now is fine in my book and although she does get a bit loud and excitable at times at least she is well clued up on the products and doesn't ramble and waffle on talking complete crap. :pPC:

I am sooo glad it's not just me!! I was feeling a right bitch for starting this thread but she really is in the wrong job. Her name is Jerilee Bonner and apparently was a big success on an American Gameshow called Midnight Money Madness. I'm sure that's where her vocation must lie but sorry it's not on Rocks and Co. in my humble opinion. Here is a link to her previous life:- http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=pJCdePjhQbU

Blimey she dances to the same standard as she presents!! :YIKES: :SUE: :pPC:

Latest posts

Back