centigrade tsv vs landsend sale

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

boffy

Registered Shopper
my beloved lands end are doing great discounts up to 40% on top of any already discounted items. its a sliding scale from 20% upwards. i love thier down coats and customer services. they offer a lifetime refund policy not just 30 days. the code is FESTIVE. i saved £78 off my new coat

I'm also a big fan of Land's End - excellent quality stuff, and fantastic customer service, although I've found they've got much more expensive over the past couple of years. Off to have a look, thanks for posting this!

Yeah! Got a lovely petite fit jacket for mum for Xmas, (in her fave colour too!) and some tall fit t shirts for Mr L: 40% off & free delivery! Thanks a lot :)

Had a box of goodies arrive from Lands End today which I ordered after seeing your post. I am thrilled with them and the cost.

I was apprehensive as I have been buying a lot lately and didn't want to be disappointed and have the hassle of returning. I bought the down filled black coat which is wonderful and like it all such a bargain. I also love the little cardigans in gorgeous colours and the stripey turtle necks. I even bought a couple of pairs of the jersey trousers which even though casual do not look in the least scruffy. It was brill to be able to get 'tall' versions of it all and know it would all be long enough for me as it is touch and go with standard sized brands.

Thanks again.

Yay! Another Lands End convert! Well done DD, you will not regret your purchases.
My parcel arrived yesterday too, and all contents are lovely. Mr L likes their tall fit Ts and shirts and has worn them for years.
Mum's petite fit jacket is beautiful and now wrapped up for Christmas. So useful to be able to get the different body fits in their range.

Thank you for the info on Lands End. Have just bought a squall parka and it's really nice and warm. Ordered Saturday and came today.

Latest posts

Back