Uk phone number for customer services

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Susie Wusie

Registered Shopper
Please does anyone have a uk number for customer services, a parcel was sent to me last week and Hermes states it has been delivered but it hasn't, i have sent 3 e-mails to customer services and all i have received is the standard reply so i would like to speak to somebody in the uk to get this resolved as soon as possible as over £100 of goods gone astray.
As usual appalling customer services from ideal world.

I don't have a phone number but quickly received a response to an email thanks to Graham......please see my thread "Customer Services Manager" where Graham offered to help. As he requested, I told him of my problem which I presumed he forwarded on and then I got a reply from [email protected]. No idea why it was Create & Craft when my problem was with the Ideal World arm of the company but it very quickly got sorted. Might be worth getting in touch with our man Graham as he really is most helpful.

The only phone number I've got is one that I saved from a thread posted on this forum last year.

Monday to Friday, 9-5 UK Customer Services for IW is 01733 860534

As it was posted a year ago it may no longer be operative, but it could be worth a try.

The only phone number I've got is one that I saved from a thread posted on this forum last year.

Monday to Friday, 9-5 UK Customer Services for IW is 01733 860534

As it was posted a year ago it may no longer be operative, but it could be worth a try.

This number is still live I used it a couple of weeks ago and they answer for both Ideal World and Create and Craft. Shame it is only M-F 9-5

Latest posts

Back