apple has refurbished iPad mini 2 in stock for £199 inc delivery

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Yes it has arrived and in use. It is the retina display one and the screen display is fantastic. It was a big hassle to set up requiring 44 minutes on the free phone line with Apple support. The problem defeated apple first line support and further help had to be sought. The problem was that my Apple ID is very old and when I logged in on the new iPad it recognised my userid but not the new password. Eventually had to bypass the first screens and go into the iCloud and set p/w there and then sign in to all the other apps such as FaceTime.
It has 1.3gb of RAM so much faster than my old loved Nexus 7 with just 512mb. The Nexus 7 had one software upgrade too many and was just too slow. Browsing the internet had become a pain. I may try to factory reset it and leave it on an earlier software version.

QVC are charging £299.98 with accessories which seem to be a case and possibly a stylus. My refurbished one was £199 with free postage. The box did say refurbished but I could not see anything wrong with it and it has the complete guarantee

Latest posts

Back