Ideal World are a joke

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Manpie

Registered Shopper
A week or so ago I purchased the 7 piece Tower aluminium pan set from IW. I needed some new pans and these looked like they'd do the job, plus the 10 year warranty sounded like a good deal (or so i thought). Recieved my order today for the 7 piece Tower aluminium pan set from IW. Unboxed it, unwrapped it etc (I think half a rainforest must have died to package it). There were dints and scratches in the ceramic coating, scratches on the base and deep scratches on the lid :mysmilie_51: Rang up the call centre (no need to say which country it was directed to) and they said they didn't even sell it !! He also enightened me to the fact that they don't replace products like for like, they only give you a cash refund and that can take up to 10 days AFTER they've received the product back. Needless to say, the fella on the phone was useless and I just ended up putting the phone down as I had no idea what he was saying. It's not the first time I've had a problem with IW, I had issues with a NutriBullet I bought but I won't go into that right now. I can honestly say that I wont be using them again :mysmilie_51:

Is this the pan set that seem to be on every time I switch over? They are denying they sell them! It makes a mockery of their claim to jyst return them back to me if you are not satisfied. You must persist with this, they probably use these methods to put people off but you as a customer have rights. You could try Trading Standards. Good luck, and welcome to the forum.

It was quite funny i switched on just as joe was melting the cheese in plastic wrapper in red pan then found it would not wipe of with cloth hurriedly put it back on heat and scrubbed away at it with a wet cloth they then went to a previous clip and when they came back he had a black frying pan,quite amusing wonder it red one ended up in bucket so much for non stick

A week or so ago I purchased the 7 piece Tower aluminium pan set from IW. I needed some new pans and these looked like they'd do the job, plus the 10 year warranty sounded like a good deal (or so i thought). Recieved my order today for the 7 piece Tower aluminium pan set from IW. Unboxed it, unwrapped it etc (I think half a rainforest must have died to package it). There were dints and scratches in the ceramic coating, scratches on the base and deep scratches on the lid :mysmilie_51: Rang up the call centre (no need to say which country it was directed to) and they said they didn't even sell it !! He also enightened me to the fact that they don't replace products like for like, they only give you a cash refund and that can take up to 10 days AFTER they've received the product back. Needless to say, the fella on the phone was useless and I just ended up putting the phone down as I had no idea what he was saying. It's not the first time I've had a problem with IW, I had issues with a NutriBullet I bought but I won't go into that right now. I can honestly say that I wont be using them again :mysmilie_51:

Try their Facebook page, they seem to answer queries on there via private messages

We had the set but sent it back for the same reasons we well as it not working on our induction hob. We did it all by e-mail. Demanded they sent someone to collect the pans and got them to refund our initial postage as well.

Latest posts

Back