q website

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Yes I am, it won't let me look past a page its really strange, I wondered if it was because I'm on a mac ?

more problems with it today, no reviews are showing and anything you try to add your basket shows as sold out, they gotta be losing money!

more problems with it today, no reviews are showing and anything you try to add your basket shows as sold out, they gotta be losing money!

How about we all tot up how much we would have spent and email the CEO en mass to let him know what they have missed!

I still can't get on the website :( I like to look at the clearance but it won't let me !

LOL it wouldn't go in my basket either. It said that I had to contact customer services for orders of £9999.99

The web site needs a complete overhaul,it's just not consistent enough for a large company. They need to invest some of their profits into it.I used to browse clearance quite a lot too,but have pretty much given up.

Today's QVC Cares product list for Kiping bags took me to a list of Nour jewellery! Time for "rationalisation" of the web team! Maybe they could swap jobs with the colour-blind "fashion" team?

Latest posts

Back