Richard Jackson Bird Feed TSV 24/12/14

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Someone hold me back, I cannot contain my excitement for such festivities!

:mysmilie_17:

In my experience, extra-rich bird food results in extra rich bird poo, usually down my windows and on the car.

What an exciting Christmas eve....the greedy little garden gnome on every hour all day..:mysmilie_10:I don't think I will be seeing much QVC tomorrow...

QVC used to mean fun on Christmas Eve, Sale Items, appearances from Santa, I know it used to be Antony but still Santa.

But these days theybstill go serious, QVC Cares Day, yeah right.

This did make me laugh - I can pick up a similar size bag for £5.99. The birds seem to like it but I'm sure RJ's will appeal to those with more discerning taste. :grin:

QVC used to mean fun on Christmas Eve, Sale Items, appearances from Santa, I know it used to be Antony but still Santa.

But these days theybstill go serious, QVC Cares Day, yeah right.

The other day Dale was on with a 3 hour diamonique christmas "extravaganza".He was so funny being very sarcastic about the lack of Christmassy music in the background,he had the lady guest giggling .He said the organ music sounded like something out of Phantom of the Opera ,not at all for Christmas.

I didn't watch the whole thing but I looked in after an hour and he was still going on about it .Even I had to laugh........There is no Christmas atmosphere ,every thing seems stage managed.

do QVC still finish early today? or will they be live until midnight, if i remember correctly they only used to be live until 12pm lunch time on christmas eve

The other day Dale was on with a 3 hour diamonique christmas "extravaganza".He was so funny being very sarcastic about the lack of Christmassy music in the background,he had the lady guest giggling .He said the organ music sounded like something out of Phantom of the Opera ,not at all for Christmas.

I didn't watch the whole thing but I looked in after an hour and he was still going on about it .Even I had to laugh........There is no Christmas atmosphere ,every thing seems stage managed.

Since they started Christmas in July and then seriously in September ramming it down our throats day and daily, in Q time it is probably around August now, so time for the Birkies and Ultra Sun any day now.

Latest posts

Back