Alison Keenans Red bodycon dress today.. any ideas?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

JR's Ego

Registered Shopper
untitled.JPGuntitled2.JPG

This seems like a knitted dress. quite pretty I think. Wondering its label? Any ideas anybody? Thought I'd ask you fashion gurus!

Now, I think the dress is lovely, but has the potential, as its quite (ahem) 'hot' to be tipped over the edge, so to speak, by accessorising it incorrectly. AK has a lovely taste in dresses, but I feel she sometimes gets the rest wrong. If I bought this dress, maybe wearing on my confident days only, I would team with 'bare' stocking & nude heels (Maybe the model 'sledge' by LK Bennet) would really finish this look, but sadly, AK decides to wear her much loved black leather thigh boots!:mysmilie_516:

The poor young fellow selling the vacuum on his knees, looking up. :mysmilie_13: Bless.

Yep, nice dress. Gets my thumbs up

2191j0x.jpg

The Body con dress has been a huge success in these days. These tightly fitted bandage dresses made popular in recent times. Red bodycon dress has become a classic in every wardrobe and it is a must have dress that you should never miss.

The body con dress doesn’t have to show off your body completely. Depending on the style and cut of the garment, it can be used to accentuate your best feature.
128906b.jpg

Latest posts

Back