Beauty Picks of the Year

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Thanks Ani I didn't notice it until your post. I took a look and I don't think I need anything just yet. But I was interested in the Prai. :)

Well I tuned into this expecting the special sizes of the ones that sold out to be back but it seemed to be those that they over-anticipated demand for and still have stock to shift. Very disappointing that I didn't get to repurchase the supersize of the Gatineau mask and SC overnight facial.

Well I tuned into this expecting the special sizes of the ones that sold out to be back but it seemed to be those that they over-anticipated demand for and still have stock to shift. Very disappointing that I didn't get to repurchase the supersize of the Gatineau mask and SC overnight facial.

Well, as far as I know, e.g. the AD oil duo was sold out as a BPOTM.

Well, as far as I know, e.g. the AD oil duo was sold out as a BPOTM.
That was the only one I'd bought. Didn't repurchase on this occasion because I'm only half way through the first bottle and I've been using about 4-5 drops every night since June. Not sure if it makes that much of a difference though as I combine it with several other products.

Over the past year I got the Mally supersize primer, the bare minerals foundation (I always go back to this!) and the collagen gel. I bought and returned the James Reed sleep mask tan. I didn't repurchase any on yesterday's show.

Latest posts

Back