Laura Geller TSV 17/01/2015

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

This one will be in low stock (if previous years are anything to go by) so if it's a set you really want it might be worth ordering early. My friend and I bought the xmas TSV to share but both decided it wasn't a keeper and it's on its way back to Q.

The most resent one will be still in date for returning (until 25/01/2015) if the next one may be more interesting.
Perhaps the next one will be no B&B?

Laura Geller TSV 17/1/15

Just spotted that there's a laura geller TSV coming up... wonder what it will be :mysmilie_50:

Not 100% sure??? But Feel Unique have 15% off at the moment, I think includes LG as well. I know last time they could not keep up with the demand for her range and some didn't get, but they are usually brilliant site.

Okay in the newsletter for Jan it shows a photo and Laura Geller so it looks like:

Sparkle(sp) in a tube,
Balance and Brighten
duo eyeshadow
mascara
Brush for B&B
Something in a pot, no idea what that is?

So whether this is the actual TSV no idea.

Here is photo from newsletter, very small but gives an idea!

Attachments

• LGTSV (2).jpg
    LGTSV (2).jpg
    3.4 KB · Views: 795
I've got enough LG now and I also still have one on autodelivery which I should probably cancel so I'm relieved to be able to keep my purse closed this time.

I'm not over the moon with the xmas LG TSV so may send it back and go for this one if it's tempting.
I may not be able to resist if it's in the nude packaging as opposed to the standard black.

Thank you Sazza. At first glance I thought, no blusher? But that lipstick is a bit chunky and it may be a blusher. There's one like this with excellent reviews and I wanted to try it for a while now. The pot is huge and looks like the body butter that was sold in the trio on LG's last visit, suppose to smell great, I would like to try it. The dark shadow looks matte and the mascara looks like LG's new volumising one that gets excellent reviews in a duo pack.
Edit: Just had a look again, the lipstick is regular size, not a blusher.
The Spackle is either Moisturising or SPF30.

So it's looking like

Balance & Brighten
Spackle
Body Souffle
Cream Blush (apparently)
Baked Eyeshadow Duo
Mascara
A B&B Brush
And a Mini eye brush

I love LG stuff & have probably every TSV set she's done. But I feel the are all getting very much the same now. In fact last year one of the TSV's was almost exactly identical to the previous one. Such a shame because the products are really good - but who needs half a dozen eyeshadows and blushes that are almost identical to each other.

Just for info - a post I made almost a year ago (including a comparison photo) saying the very same thing - http://forum.shoppingtelly.com/foru...Laura-Geller-TSV-09-02-14&p=730718#post730718

Wish it was the big, fat retractable brush instead of the normal one. It does look very samey, especially if that is just a lipstick. I can take or leave her lipsticks, blushers are another matter. Think I must have enough Spackle to actually use it on the walls!
Can I resist this? I think so but I'm easily swayed by her TSVs

I looked at the lipstick again and the top of it looks flat if it were a blusher may be it is a blusher after all.

Latest posts

Back