Merry Christmas to all

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

candycane

Registered Shopper
I'm not the biggest poster on the forum but I do look in a lot. I may not get another chance before the day to wish all forum members a very merry Christmas. Whatever you may be doing - or not doing. Those having family round, don't argue :mysmilie_51:, those that may be on their own then have your own personal party :mysmilie_14: Those that don't celebrate, well have a good day off and do your own thing.

:mysmilie_3: from me and no opening the presents before midnight.

CC xx

And from me to you all, wherever you are, whatever you're doing, I hope you enjoy the Christmas season.

Nadolig Llawen a blwyddyn newydd dda! (Google translate: Merry Christmas and a happy new year!)

I agree, for those not doing the xmas thing, make the most of a day off work and enjoy in your own way. Be thankful for all that you have, remember days from long ago and passed loved ones with a smile and don't envy all those feuding families who are having a horrid time! xx

christmas-cat-wallpaper-l.jpg

Also from myself - especially to Graham and Sazza the moderators - sorry for giving you a hard time sometime, but to all contributors, and readers alike - thanks for the giggles, and belly laughs! Keep them coming!! :mysmilie_12:
MERRY CHRISTMAS one and all.:mysmilie_59:

:mysmilie_3: Merry Christmas, everyone, and a happy and prosperous New Year to you all. :mysmilie_3:

Merry Christmas everyone whatever you are doing, where ever you are, have a great time

Merry christmas to everyone who celebrates, have a great one. Those who don't celebrate, have a lovely day whatever you're getting up to.

Merry Xmas to everyone, Thankyou to Graham and Sazza for all the hard work they have done to make this the best shopping tv forum around :D

I don't know about a merry Christmas, but I wish everyone a positive Christmas that's bearable. Not everyone has a family. Some people find Christmas torturous, insincere and quite upsetting. My grandmother always used to say: "Loneliness is solitude with an added dash of unhappiness. Solitude is isolation without unhappiness." As long as you are comfortable and at peace you can get through it.

Latest posts

Back