Fashion By Together Print Top TSV 31/12/14

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Is this a layered piece? In the burgundy photo she seems to be wearing a plain top underneath but I can't see this on the other photos.

Quite nice wonder how much it will be.

Wish I hadn't seen this as I'd sort of promised to myself I wouldn't buy anymore clothes until the summer, but I really like this. Shall I or shan't I?

It's winter! - where are all the winter fashions or doesn't QVC do winter any more, apart from Centigrade, Cashmasoft (well, winter-ish) and let's forget Basso.

I also thought I'd like it but not keen after seeing it on. Too loose and lower at the front has a tendancy to make me look pregnant.Not a good look for me. THought this would be my first purchase for some months but no.

I like the colour of the grey one and as it was cheap (maybe a bad sign!!) thought I would give it a try so well into the hour and after a few glasses ordered it only to find DBF say the sleeves are very long GRr, should that not had been one of the first things she told us. Apparently Tiff is the Fit model and has long arms!!! Well stuff the average Q customer!

Not a good start to my 2015 relationship with Q

the chest size is very skimpy...bought a cardi last year from this range awful fit and poor reviews

It was the sleeve length which put me off buying this, I have short arms and would be continually pulling them up.

Latest posts

Back