Prai 4 Piece Ageless Secrets Collection TSV 06/01/15

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

The 71 year old model... is this true? She said she had no work done. Is Prai really this good? I was originally tempted by the scrub but I'm now getting tempted by other products in the TSV. I have not tried PRAI before.

The 71 year model probably comes from a family where people look young. I know several families where the women look amazingly young

I have tried a few bits of prai but it felt quite raw on my face and stripped it if oils. Prefer Liz Earle which is more natural or recently gone back to boots no 7. If you have a sensitive skin I don't think prai is for you.

I think she had masses of work done because the skin on her hands doesn't match the face, like the famous Jane Fonda photo.

I have tried a few bits of prai but it felt quite raw on my face and stripped it if oils. Prefer Liz Earle which is more natural or recently gone back to boots no 7. If you have a sensitive skin I don't think prai is for you.
Thanks shropshire lass I think I get the idea. I shall stick to my current skincare.

Latest posts

Back