Paul Becque screaming out "Dirty Filthy Sale!!"

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Greg

Registered Shopper
OK, it's a steam cleaner he's selling, but it makes me feel just a little bit dirty in my mouth watching him scream that out on a shopping channel of all places, every few minutes. It's not Babestation ffs. :devil:

He does have a history of this, the expression two biscuits short of a full packet come to mind

Hopefully most people can make a decision about buying something without someone screaming like a banshee in their face.:mysmilie_13:

OK, it's a steam cleaner he's selling, but it makes me feel just a little bit dirty in my mouth watching him scream that out on a shopping channel of all places, every few minutes. It's not Babestation ffs. :devil:

Behaviour like that would not make me buy whatever product he was selling. That is just weird and makes me turn over the TV. Maybe I am in the minority and buyers lap up "hilarious" comments like this...

if i recall correctly he used to be hyper-screaming-active on bid. when he first moved to IW he was calmer but he appears to be gradually changing back to his bid mould.

Latest posts

Back