Bose TSV January 2015

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Siandc

Registered Shopper
I see that Bose is coming up, any ideas what it might be? I'm looking at the soundlink speakers to replace my very outdated hifi.

Sian

I did buy the previous one, it is very versatile (unlike this one I think) as you can play music from tablets wirelessly with no need for any docks at all, and it picks up 1000's of internet stations from all over the world, and a whizzy round remote that works anywhere in the house, with a built in display screen too.

But it was even more expensive than this one, about £75 extra I think.

I did buy the previous one, it is very versatile (unlike this one I think) as you can play music from tablets wirelessly with no need for any docks at all, and it picks up 1000's of internet stations from all over the world, and a whizzy round remote that works anywhere in the house, with a built in display screen too.

But it was even more expensive than this one, about £75 extra I think.
Which model did you buy? Ian looking for one that I can play internet radio Stations from and also connect wireless speakers in a few rooms.

It was the Wave Soundtouch radio with soundtouch control, but connects to your wifi. You use an app on PC or tablet to select the internet radio, you can then store up to 6, and don't need your tablet or PC on to listen to them, all done by the Bose over your wifi. And because the remote is wifi, it works anywhere in range of your router, so don't have to be anywhere near the Bose.

And any extra soundtouch speakers will work in other rooms, and you can control them with the remote, including the station and volume etc.

Unfortunately this remote does not change the fm or dab radio, so you need the other remote to do that, which only works in sight of the radio

It was the Wave Soundtouch radio with soundtouch control, but connects to your wifi. You use an app on PC or tablet to select the internet radio, you can then store up to 6, and don't need your tablet or PC on to listen to them, all done by the Bose over your wifi. And because the remote is wifi, it works anywhere in range of your router, so don't have to be anywhere near the Bose.

you mean this one Strato? http://www.qvcuk.com/Bose-Wave-Soun...t.505577.html?cm_sp=VIEWPOSITION-_-1-_-505577

I forgot to mention something that was also not mentioned in the presentation.

It has APPLE AIRPLAY built in, so I can stream music from my ipad using this if I want to, and I use this a lot.

Latest posts

Back