Yankee Candle TSV 20/1/15

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

There is a Yankee Candle TSV on the 20th of January, I'm hoping for the large auto delivery candles.

Me too but they may just be at an Intro price and the Tsv will probably be the usual 50 odd piece set with tea lights and votives :(

At the end of last night's show there was one of those coy conversations about the next TSV and I definitely got the impression it was a three large jar AD one. Now I admit a lot of red wine had been consumed but I don't think I got the wrong end of the stick!!!!!

I tweeted Rosa, Steven, Debbie & QVC last night asking about this TSV (I didn't watch the show), and I received a tweet back from QVC this morning saying this:

"we don't have a date yet for the next Yankee TSV however keep an eye out on our Tv Guide"

I do hate it when they answer like this, especially when they know. I'm presuming the TV guide doesn't go this for ahead yet...

I didn't buy 2014's TSV like this (well the tealights/samplers) or the 'hot pick' but I am thinking about getting next years.

I tweeted Rosa, Steven, Debbie & QVC last night asking about this TSV (I didn't watch the show), and I received a tweet back from QVC this morning saying this:

"we don't have a date yet for the next Yankee TSV however keep an eye out on our Tv Guide"

I do hate it when they answer like this, especially when they know. I'm presuming the TV guide doesn't go this for ahead yet...

I didn't buy 2014's TSV like this (well the tealights/samplers) or the 'hot pick' but I am thinking about getting next years.

The tv guide is showing up to 25th so they must know fine well the date as it is there for all to see!

QVC do come out with some rubbish, in one breath they tell us how TSVs are planned so far ahead and in the next breath they don't know what is coming up in less than a month.

Anyone tried any of the new fragrances yet? I like the look of Aloe Water.

Can anyone tell me if using a shade really does stop sooting?
I used to like the melts, but they spat droplets of wax everywhere.
I've never actually used the jars, because I have pale walls and am concerned about staining from lit candles.
I have found some lovely fragrances in town, and would like to try them.

Can anyone tell me if using a shade really does stop sooting?
I used to like the melts, but they spat droplets of wax everywhere.
I've never actually used the jars, because I have pale walls and am concerned about staining from lit candles.
I have found some lovely fragrances in town, and would like to try them.

Yes a shade really will help , and also a wick trimmer is a good idea, purely as it means you will always trim your wick to the exact right length.

Having looked on the Yankee addicts site, I'm not excited at all by the UK 2015 fragrances - the USA exclusives are far more appealing to me, and the return of my all-time absolute favourite.... Country Linen!!!
So, if like 2014 there is an auto-delivery of USA 2015 exclusive jars I'll be well happy... so fingers crossed!!

Having looked on the Yankee addicts site, I'm not excited at all by the UK 2015 fragrances - the USA exclusives are far more appealing to me, and the return of my all-time absolute favourite.... Country Linen!!!
So, if like 2014 there is an auto-delivery of USA 2015 exclusive jars I'll be well happy... so fingers crossed!!

Thanks for reminding me about country linen - I really liked that one. Also dune grass and greenhouse, both sadly discontinued. I'll try the new ones though, just to see.

CC

Dune Grass and Greenhouse were fantastic weren't they? I see my all time fave Evening Air is coming back as a treasure. I also loved two deep turquoise ones, Ocean Air or something and Willow Breeze. I think I had the remaining stock of Evening Air, I got so many, lol. But I have moved on!!!!

I can't wait for the 2015 AD sets. If Q do US on AD as well I may weaken!!!!!

I love sunwashed linen that was my all time favourite, it was the first one I every bought

I find the shades help but it's scary when you see the soot they collect and you realise how that marks your walls and ceilings.
I never thought I'd say this but I'm running my stash right down and not replacing them.
I'm going to go over to one of these
http://www.johnlewis.com/home-garde...600002850_block_ultrasonic-diffusers_14-03-14.

I saw them at Meadowhall, john lewis and in the local Neal's yard shop but I am being strong and waiting for the candles to be used up first.

Love Yankee candles but I do try to keep my collection in check!

I have a couple of the shades and they do work well.

wick trimming is a good idea but I don't do it as short as Rosa says as that is far too short. 1 cm is about right. also make sure to "de-mushroom" your candle. the blob on the end of the wick is where all the soot comes from.

I also loved Dune Grass :( Have to agree, the American scents look better than the Uk ones, apart from Aloe water which i want to try, Ill have a look in Clintons tomorrow.

Latest posts

Back