Gatineau TSV 15/1/15

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I don't know the Gatineau range very well, but the TSV's always seem a bit 'hap-hazard' to me.

I don't know the Gatineau range very well, but the TSV's always seem a bit 'hap-hazard' to me.

I totally agree Warwa100. With most beauty TSV's, they kind of go together as a kit IFSWIM, but the Gatineau TSV's always look cobbled together if you ask me.

I wasn't going to go for this but I just got an email saying that it is £39.96 which is far less than any recently

Gatineau 4 Piece Refining Face and Body Collection

QVC Price: £55.00
Today's Special Value Price: £39.96
P&P: £4.95

http://www.qvcuk.com/Gatineau-4-Piece-Refining-Face-and-Body-Collection.product.206841.html

s four-piece skincare collection includes a deeply moisturising anti-ageing serum to help reduce the appearance of lines and wrinkles, a lip care formula that plumps, moisturises and smoothes, a highly effective, salon professional facial scrub, and a smoothing and hydrating body lotion. Boost any skincare regime with this intensive, anti-ageing face and body collection from Gatineau.

Individual delivery | Auto Delivery

Contains:

1 x Melatogenine AOX Probiotics Youth Activating Beauty Serum (30ml) - a power-packed serum that helps tackle the signs of ageing and effectively hydrates and protects revealing a smoother, firmer appearance to your complexion, and fine lines and wrinkles that are visibly softened
1 x DefiLIFT 3D Perfect Design Revolumising Lip Care (10ml) - with an irresistible gloss texture, this bestselling, innovative lip care formula offers four beneficial actions in one: a plumper, a moisturiser, a lip line smoother, and a wrinkle filler. This lightweight, moisturising balm will leave even the driest of lips feeling incredibly hydrated and soothed. Contains shea butter, olive oil and lavender extract, with powerful revolumising active ingredient, Volulift
1 x Anti-Ageing Gommage for Face (75ml) - a salon professional facial scrub packed with essential and botanical oils plus gentle exfoliating ingredients to help refine the texture of your skin, revitalise your complexion and help reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. With a refreshing minty fragrance, it also contains oils including yellow mandarin, mint, rosemary, lavender, sweet almond, sunflower, jojoba, shea and cranberry seed
1 x Body Lotion with A.H.A (400ml) - a deliciously fragranced body lotion designed to intensively moisturise and soften dry and uncomfortable skin leaving it feeling hydrated, supple and velvety soft to the touch. Rich in AHAs (Alpha hydroxyl acids) from passionfruit

How to use:

Melatogenine AOX Probiotics Youth Activating Beauty Serum

Apply morning and evening to cleansed skin, avoiding the eye area
Follow with your moisturiser

DefiLIFT 3D Perfect Design Revolumising Lip Care

Apply morning and evening as a lip treatment over lips and lip line
Apply alone or under/over lipstick throughout the day to keep lips smoothly conditioned

Anti-Ageing Gommage for Face

Apply a thin layer to face, neck and décolleté, avoiding the eye area
With light movements, massage until the texture of the cream changes and begins to roll off the skin
Remove with warm water or your usual toner; alternatively apply a thicker layer and leave to dry
Once transparent peel off and rinse or tone off any residue
Repeat twice a week

Body Lotion with A.H.A

Apply daily after a bath or shower paying particular attention to the elbows, knees and balls of the feet

Stock up on professional salon skincare
Choose our Auto Delivery option and get a second delivery of this fantastic skincare collection after 60 days at today's price.

Behind the brand
One of France's premium beauty brands, Gatineau was founded in the 1930s by Mme. Jeanne Gatineau who opened her first beauty salon in Paris in 1937. Renowned by industry insiders for their expertise and use of cutting-edge technology, Gatineau combine science and nature to help achieve the very best results for your skin.

Delivered to the UK mainland only

On auto delivery also, of every 60 days for a 4 month period (208157): http://www.qvcuk.com/Gatineau-4-Pie...ection.product.208157.html?productId=13168497

That is more like it price-wise! I am fed with all these ones which are £70 when you add the postage in. I use all these items, although agree that when looked at as a set it seems a bit random. I hope it doesn't sell out too early as am out in the morning so time to order will be a bit limited.

Don't think I'm going to buy it but looking forward to watching the hour as it's the lovely Catherine who is presenting.

How the mighty have fallen, a mid-week TSV for Gatineau, they usually get weekends don't they.

Massively overrated range.

To me it seems like a "snack" TSV at a lower price than usual in between of the "main meal" TSVs. Surely they cannot push a TSV down our throats of the same brand at around £50-60 mark every month. I was a bit tempted when I saw it at first as it seems a good value and "affordable". I have a feeling that they may be trying out a new system when doing a TSV of a particular brand often but making it more affordable every other time.

Ellaaa said:
Massively overrated range.

I agree with you when they have Age Benefit on as that is very, very pricey and did nothing for me (although I think people said it is good for age spots). But personally I really like their other stuff.

Just heard Ali Young on the 7 o clock hour saying that they'd sold 3,000 of these TSV's today. That's not really a lot when you consider some of these TSV's (allegedly) sell in their tens of thousands. That will be at bit disappointing for Q I would think.

Latest posts

Back