New Year New You (2015)

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I can't wait ................. (she says with her fingers crossed behind her back.)

My new me will not be watching. :)

Catherine Huntley was talking about her diet plan ,how she has lost weight with this plan ,it's not really a diet she says ,just a healthy way of living.Says she has dropped acouple of dress sizes . According to her it's going to be launched on QVC but has been put back a few weeks .

Cant wait........Oh the suspense.

If you Google it you will come to Chritianne Wolff's website. It's not a diet as such, but it encourages you to drink certain (homemade) shakes and does give advice on what to eat and recipes. Ignore the woo woo about detoxing (there is no such thing) and it's essentially an exercise and healthy eating plan that anyone could do without paying for someone to tell them how to do it!! It's accompanied by classes in her studio or personal training by her. This is where the secret lies - exercise!! Obviously this isn't available to anyone outside London or those who don't want to pay silly prices, so she is selling a nutrition book with exercise recommendations. Total waste of money, nothing that is ground-breaking and most definitely not anything that people can't find themselves on the internet!

We can also look forward to the return of Dodgy Flints Back to you crap shows!!!

Between New Year health kicks and sofa adverts, I feel like hibernating until Spring! :mysmilie_476: Was going to use the crying big pink smilie but it would have pushed me over the edge. Feeling depressed, me, whatever gave you that idea?!

I wonder if there will be a Zumba TSV this year or Ball Room dancing or yoga DVDs. And we haven't seen Paul McKenna for years now.

Getting out for a walk costs nothing and everyone has control of what goes into their mouths. Yes, it takes some willpower but with a positive frame of mind weight loss can be achieved without spending for the "advice" when most is common sense anyway. 99% of these things are money-making schemes anyway but only to those who have supposedly produced the idea....sadly it's money-losing to those sucked in by the hype!

Its the same old same old, nothing new just wrapped up in a different cover with a new name attached !! Eat less of the things you shouldn`t like sugars, and fill yourself with the good things that don`t bloat you or put on weight ..exercise more make sure you rest well ie getting enough sleep. All being well if you can afford the time and expense of buying all the right things and are fit enough to do it!!

Brilliant how Qvc will be preaching to us what to and not to eat , yet all of November and December they have been encouraging us to order Chocolates, cakes and biscuits lol.

Catherine Huntley was talking about her diet plan ,how she has lost weight with this plan ,it's not really a diet she says ,just a healthy way of living.Says she has dropped acouple of dress sizes . According to her it's going to be launched on QVC but has been put back a few weeks .

Cant wait........Oh the suspense.

Skim read post and reading it again it does not say C. H. in suspenders can't wait.. I'll get my coat. Happy New Year!

I am going to go back on my Vibrapower disc to try and shift a few pounds( or stones if l am honest!) Its been gathering dust since last March which is when l went on holiday and never bothered going back on it! I really want to try and change things in 2015, l am in such a dreadful rut.

I am going to go back on my Vibrapower disc to try and shift a few pounds( or stones if l am honest!) Its been gathering dust since last March which is when l went on holiday and never bothered going back on it! I really want to try and change things in 2015, l am in such a dreadful rut.

Best wishes whitesnake, admitting being in a rut is the beginning of a new you. Don't use your Vibra as a clothes horse, like my sis, if it's free of clutter it is easy to jump on and get to work!

We have the annoying Forbes Riley with ridiculous looking 'spin gym' this afternoon! That's good because it will force me to go out for a walk!����

Best wishes whitesnake, admitting being in a rut is the beginning of a new you. Don't use your Vibra as a clothes horse, like my sis, if it's free of clutter it is easy to jump on and get to work!

Someone should tell QVC and advise them to admit they are in a rut !

You'll get there and reach your goals Whitesnake.

Last edited:
We have the annoying Forbes Riley with ridiculous looking 'spin gym' this afternoon! That's good because it will force me to go out for a walk!����

Has anyone purchased one of these? If so are they any good?

new year but old stuff!

Has anyone purchased one of these? If so are they any good?

Forbes Riley has been on ages ago with the spinny thing,I tuned into watch the segment with Leslie Sansone but I should'nt have bothered.I have many of her walking dvds and they are the only ones I stick to that don't hurt my dodgy knees.But what they were selling today looks like a set that has been available in the states since about 2008!it might be a new version but I could'nt find it on any website,and I did'nt think they did a very good jobtrying to sell it to us.I shall continue to get my dvds direct from america or ebug.

Imedeen 120 days £98.18 plus pOST

Is this the same one that Boots are selling for £53.99?

If so gosh that is some difference

Latest posts

Back