What an irritating man Howard is

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Susie Wusie

Registered Shopper
Was Watching him yesterday when they were demonstrating the air fryer , what an irritating little man . He kept saying " l wouldn't normally eat pastry because l like to look after my figure but it's christmas so l will just this once, l wouldn't normally eat crackling because l look after my figure but what the heck it's christmas so l will just this once, l won't eat it yet as ut is just cooked and you should not eat hot food straight from the oven and the overweight cook Paul? came straight in said " it's already rested Howard you can eat it ." l think he would like to put him in the air fryer he was so so so irritating. Whenever he is on l have to change channels as l find him unbearable to listen to.

I completely agree - he's an absolutely dreadful presenter.

Smug, irritating, patronising, self-rightoues and completely talentless. One of the few presenters who I actively turn over to avoid. Also judging by the inane ramblings he goes into on TV, he doesn't seem particularly bright either.

I also agree completely talking about bowels and never needing to diet and being such an 'honest person' who the hell needs to say that unless they are pathological liars, just remembered they work on a shopping channel, silly me. :mysmilie_5:

I don't think anyone could possibly be more of a fan of Howard than Howard himself.

Though maybe he should be proud as he seemed to 'survive' the presenter shift over to c&c in place of the shouty shouty bid influx.

I don't think anyone could possibly be more of a fan of Howard than Howard himself.

Though maybe he should be proud as he seemed to 'survive' the presenter shift over to c&c in place of the shouty shouty bid influx.

Yep, I wonder if Howie is concerned about keeping his job with all the Biddy immigrants coming over and pushing the existing workers out. Suspect he won't be voting for Nige come the election.

He's doing something weird with his makeup these days. He looks ghostly white and his lips are the same colour as the rest of his face.

[assumes Welsh accent]
Can I just say.....
[puts finger in ear to pretend my producer has astounding news]
I agree with you all....

Latest posts

Back