Yong Kim

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

MinxyKitten

Registered Shopper
No, this is Young Kim, a proper high end designer and long-term partner of Malcom McLaren.

There is a long thread somewhere about Yong Kim. Yong Kim is a trademark from Comfy USA Apparel.

Richard Kim is the president and Yong Kim the vice president of the company.

No, this is Young Kim, a proper high end designer and long-term partner of Malcom McLaren.

There is a long thread somewhere about Yong Kim. Yong Kim is a trademark from Comfy USA Apparel.

Richard Kim is the president and Yong Kim the vice president of the company.

Ah thanks for that. I remember there being lots of threads about YK in general but never read anything about its true origins. So is YK the actual designer then, or just the VP?

And when you say 'partner' of MM...the term is so ambiguous these days!

I read that Yo(u)ng Kim was the partner of Malcolm Maclaren for 12 years before his death and that there was some dispute about his estate because he left everything to her instead of his son by Vivienne Westwood.

OMG what does the guest look like today in her crinkled layered clothes not mentioning the clashing patterns. She looks like a proper tramp and not doing the brand any favours imo.

OMG what does the guest look like today in her crinkled layered clothes? She looks like a proper tramp imo.

I am amazed that they let her go on air dressed like that! How can she be an ambassador for the clothes the way she wears then! She looks worse than usual today, like she's just tied a load of old sacks around herself!

She doesn't exist, It's a different Young Kim as far as I can remember from the other threads.The spelling is different.

My initial impression of her today was a shock.
I seems that things have started going crazy already, one of the selling points of a dress was that you can put an ipad in its pockets, a dog, a cat, a rabbit (the dress costs £156 +p&p). I'm not kidding you they mentioned all of the above.

Ingrid looks like a bag lady today......:mysmilie_17:

Ingrid look horrendous today and looking at her would totally put me off buying YK. I liked the patterned black and white top, even though the effect from the television made my eyes go funny, but at almost £100 when you include p&p I won't be buying. However those crop trousers at about £100 must be a joke, I thought it was 1st February not 1st April.

Now I can appreciate different fashion looks even if I would never be seen dead in them but Ingrid take this to a new level.She just looks a mess ( sorry grunge) the clothes are IMO ( & trust me I know a bit about clothes, prices & manufacture) very overpriced for the fabric and manufacturing quality.There will be some who aspire to achieve Ingid's fashion look but they will be in the minority but I am obviously wrong as things are selling out.Ah well we're all different!!

Latest posts

Back