My first order...

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Sacha

Keep calm - Log on
Well these are the little blighters that took their own sweet time getting to me, were they worth the wait?
I'll let you decide. Some cost just £1 and £5!!

Being limited to five uploads, I'll do the pics first and later the links okay?

1. Amethyst and Iolite set in silver

2. Amethyst (cabouchon cut) and Pink Tourmaline set in silver

3. Mozambique Garnet and Rhodolite

4. Blue green Tourmaline and Diamonds

5. Russian Diopside

No 6 will have to overflow on to the next post.......

Attachments

• P1010271.jpg
    P1010271.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 242
  • P1010252.jpg
    P1010252.jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 211
  • P1010254.jpg
    P1010254.jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 217
  • P1010272.jpg
    P1010272.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 222
  • P1010273.jpg
    P1010273.jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 219
...cont'd

6. Amethyst set in silver pendant

And that's all folks......:D

Attachments

• P1010274.jpg
    P1010274.jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 203
  • 588738.jpg
    588738.jpg
    1.3 KB · Views: 257
  • 011879.jpg
    011879.jpg
    1.9 KB · Views: 270
  • 650514.jpg
    650514.jpg
    1.3 KB · Views: 258
  • 457493.jpg
    457493.jpg
    2.4 KB · Views: 262
Wow Sacha they are all really lovely really like the blue green tourmaline pendant, glad you're order finally turned up:1:

Thanks ladies, here are the links for the Tourmaline pendant and the gi-normous Amethyst / tourmaline silver ring.......cost a £1.

Attachments

• 312274.jpg
    312274.jpg
    1.3 KB · Views: 450
  • 594748.jpg
    594748.jpg
    2.7 KB · Views: 264
Hi Sacha - they all look gorgeous, but I have to say that the blue-green tourmaline is my very favourite - I have a real weakness for that stone, and I really liked the look of that pendant :D How do they all bear up to close inspection?

Wow Sacha, that's some haul. A departure from your usual styles, are they all for you? Can't decide which is my favourite, they all look pretty spectacular. Will you order from them agian do you think? :spider:

Hi Sacha - they all look gorgeous, but I have to say that the blue-green tourmaline is my very favourite - I have a real weakness for that stone, and I really liked the look of that pendant :D How do they all bear up to close inspection?

Thanks again Pimms, Ian and BC

Well the the Green Tourmaline was the dearest item, but considering it weighs well over 3 ct and the diamonds are really white, it was a bargain at £69.

All items were perfect and I did have multiples of some. The setting of the Mozambique Garnet / rhodolite ring was intricate yet perfect. The stones were of good colour and the central stone alone was over 1 ct. Excellent workmanship in these pieces I should say....found no faults at all.

Well I'd like to see them sorting out the computer glitches on lost orders and the delivery with DHL was not a pleasant experience. But at least I know some useful phone numbers now!!!

Btw some of these items were for DD, not myself.

WOW Sacha, what a fab haul. Must agree with Pimms that the blue/green tourmaline is really something special.

:doggie:

Wow Sacha I love them all! The Tourmaline is especially stunning and how did I miss the Russian Diopside??? I've been looking for a yellow gold pendant to match a ring from (shhhhh TJC) for ages and have never seen one until now! What's the carat weight if you don't mind me asking?

Excellent buying - well done you

Wow Sacha I love them all! The Tourmaline is especially stunning and how did I miss the Russian Diopside??? I've been looking for a yellow gold pendant to match a ring from (shhhhh TJC) for ages and have never seen one until now! What's the carat weight if you don't mind me asking?

Excellent buying - well done you

Many thanks Klos for your lovely comments. To answer your question, the RD pendant is item number 650514.....in case they have more in stock and the carat weight is 1.04ct.

Many thanks also to Lady Mad, delighted you liked the GreenTourmaline, a gemstone that is new to me as is the Russian Diopside. Would love to have a ring to match it now! :mysmilie_738.gif:

Lovely Sacha. I saw the green Tourmaline on air and was very tempted myself, but I was being strict with myself for once! I think though it was in the high £70s when I was watching. I love the design of it. The colour of your Mozambique Garnet looks like a luscious red. I'm glad you're happy with your delivery, especially after all the fiasco of getting it. Enjoy them and hope your daughter enjoys hers as well. M xx

Lovely items Sacha and what bargains. I'm going to be boring and join the consensus in that the green/blue tourmaline is my favourite - beautiful!

Very nice indeedy Sacha!
3_3_11v.gif

No wonder you were getting a little anxious about your delivery turning up!

All lovely pieces but my favourite has to be the blue green Tourmaline pendant.

Thank you.....

Just wanted to say very many thanks to Melusina, Jacqualina, Fluff and Miss Kitty for their very nice comments on these new goodies. They were all impulse buys, starting with the 1 pounders...which led to the green pendants being added to the basket. :mysmilie_738.gif:

You have some fab items there Sacha.......so much ring for only a quid!!!!

I like the garnet ring....... and the tourmaline is divine:32:

Enjoy them all xxxxx

Some lovely bits there Sacha, in particular I love the Tourmaline and such bargains too! Well done you! :clap:

Latest posts

Back