It Works! TSV 05/01/15

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Boring, boring and even more boring.
I have just bought a pack of 6 of these blocks (without the coloured bands) in the pound shop.
So unless the coloured bands do something amazing my moneys safe.

With all these repetitive/very similar TSVs, I can see QVC selling DVDs of Groundhog Day in 2015 ............. because that's just what most of their TSVs remind me of.

Boring, boring and even more boring.
I have just bought a pack of 6 of these blocks (without the coloured bands) in the pound shop.
So unless the coloured bands do something amazing my moneys safe.

The pound shop was the first thing that came into my mind too.....

Yep that's where I get mine ....pound shop and they are great! ...better and bigger than the flash ones for the money too

It Works 36pc Assorted Superblocks & Pick A Size Cleaning Pads Kit
Item Number: 803389
QVC Price £18.50
Today's Special Value Price £14.96
P&P £2.95

http://www.qvcuk.com/It-Works-36pc-...tml?sc=WFMALL&cm_sp=VIEWPOSITION-_-1-_-803389

New and improved - this set of lightweight new Super Blocks are thicker and more durable than previous versions, meaning they last longer and can tackle larger areas before being rinsed. They are the first colour-coded sponges from It Works!, so you can use yellow for the kitchen, blue for bathroom and green for general purpose and outdoors.

I'm sticking to pound shop but thank you SCW ....your info I always appreciate ...and I'm sure many people here do too.:mysmilie_59:

these melamine blocks are really very very good. in fact better than even the demos apart from the baked on oven one. buy from the pound shops huge blacks for a pound each and they last ages cut up.

Latest posts

Back