ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

MinxyKitten

Registered Shopper
I don't really go in for this new year lark, however, I would like to take this opportunity to wish my QVC forum associates/chums/fellow shoppers what I wish you all every other day of the year - health and happiness! Be safe, be well, be happy and, above all, be kind :)

I shall be spending the rest of the evening watching a film with Mr MK and the cats, and consuming the last naughty meal for a long while - a gorgeous Indian! We will, no doubt, be asleep on the sofa by 11.15 and sleep through the merryment (yay!)

Happy New Year, Everyone, and I hope that all of you will have a healthy and prosperous 2015.

Thank you Minxy for opening a lovely thought

May I also wish all at ST.com a very Happy, Lucky, and most of all, healthy 2015. No doubt this year will go very fast, (they all seem to!) and I suspect most of it will be political until the Spring! Zzzzzz

Here's to some great QVC buys and low p&p's!

Yes great thought Minxy, I just wanted to add my best wishes to everyone on here for 2015, hope it's a very healthy and happy one for you all x

And from me, too - let's hope 2015 is a healthy and happy one for ST members and their families. And maybe also for a couple of bargains from QVC.

Latest posts

Back