Products You Would Like To Try In 2015

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Autumn

Registered Shopper
Any Products from Q you really want to try this year...

Hopefully other forum members can give advice on these products and there experiences.

For Me i really want to give Alpha H another ago, i tried it a few years ago but was too impressed but i keep reading great reviews on the brand so i will give in another go. Ill probably start with Liquid Gold and can any Alpha H fans tell me which is the best cleanser from the range ta.

Also the Decleor Tsv is tempting me as i love Prolagene Gel and would be interested in using the Micellar Water.

I really want to try the M Asam products as someone mentioned this brand is coming to Q
Lynn

Autumn, the best Alpha H cleanser IMO is the Triple Action Cleanser, I'm gutted they don't put it in a TSV, and he best Alpha H moisturiser IMO is the Age Delay one.
I loved the Micellar Water (Garnier) from high street at £3.32 for 400 ml

Autumn, the best Alpha H cleanser IMO is the Triple Action Cleanser, I'm gutted they don't put it in a TSV, and he best Alpha H moisturiser IMO is the Age Delay one.

Thanks Marina, Im hoping Salonskincare have alpha H back soon, as they had the cleanser and liquid gold for a great price, otherwise ill wait for Q to have a "special" price lol

for me, i invested in the pilates machine today. I've been wanting to for ages, as i have a condition which makes it hard for me to move somedays, I'm hoping this will help and also tone me a bit.

Thanks Marina, Im hoping Salonskincare have alpha H back soon, as they had the cleanser and liquid gold for a great price, otherwise ill wait for Q to have a "special" price lol
Yes, what's happened to Salonskincare they have removed all Alpha H products?

Yes, what's happened to Salonskincare they have removed all Alpha H products?

Before Xmas they had most of the Alpha H products on advanced orders for around the 9th of January , so im hoping they will have them all back in stock by next week :)

for me, i invested in the pilates machine today. I've been wanting to for ages, as i have a condition which makes it hard for me to move somedays, I'm hoping this will help and also tone me a bit.
I liked the Pilates machine, it seemed a smaller foot print as previous ones and folded away easily. Hope you like it and
enjoy using it.

I will try Tarte and more from Doll10 perhaps. I have gone back to Bare Minerals foundation recently too but I don't think I want to try any more from the range.

I've just been on Salonskincare - it doesn't return any results for AH, never mind advanced orders.

Thanks i may go for that if Salonskicare doesnt restock any Alpha H, Pity as they had the 500ml cleanser and 200ml Liquid gold for £29 so that was an absolute bargain compared to Q's prices :(

This is a real bargain, I wish I'd known when it was available.

I've just been on Salonskincare - it doesn't return any results for AH, never mind advanced orders.

I know this was a few days before Xmas, so i thought id wait till after Xmas and now its been removed from there listings along with alot of the beauty brands, I can only assume they are awaiting stock and will re list once they get it, ill keep checking daily and will let you know if they get it back in stock :)

Only if you are checking for yourself Autumn , please don't go into any trouble on my behalf, I have plenty at the moment and I mean plenty :)

I know this was a few days before Xmas, so i thought id wait till after Xmas and now its been removed from there listings along with alot of the beauty brands, I can only assume they are awaiting stock and will re list once they get it
It seems that Murad is the only option that they have at the moment, it doesn't look right to me, hope they are doing okay.

I want to try the Phillip Kingsley elasticizer, as since menopause, my hair looks as if it belongs to Worzel Gummidge.

Latest posts

Back