Genevieve Ni Reamoinn "absolutely stunning"

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Hilary

Registered Shopper
Has anyone noticed how often this presenter says "absolutely stunning"? I watched the fashion show yesterday and today and she says this phrase constantly. I counted 15 uses of it in just 3 minutes this afternoon. It's so irritating - surely she can come up with some other superlatives she can use instead? I wish one of the producers would point this out to her. :mysmilie_51:

Yes, I've noticed this & it is irritating. You'd think the producers would pick her up on it & ask her to use a bit more variety of expressions. Would be easy to be unaware that you are repeating yourself - if I was a presenter I would want to be told so that I could improve. Quite like her in spite of this.

Members of the Craft Telly forum are always complaining about her repeating herself and what they see as her fake surprise and joy at the products. I quite like her and enjoy seeing her enthusiasm for the craft products - I think she does sewing as a hobby. I never watch IW and hardly watch Create and Craft as it tends to be all the same companies at the moment - perhaps that's why I haven't been annoyed by her yet LOL!

Just been watching her and I lost count of them, but was over 30 :mysmilie_11:

Caught a bit of her today on the fashion bit. Shouting away again. Wearing a leather Barbour style jacket to walk the dog. It was a pleasure turn her off and switch over to Julia on Q.

When she was on QVC as a guest she was exactly the same I think it must be nerves as she gabbles on so quickly but I`m sure she used to be introduced as a fashion journalist/stylist as well so you would think her vocabulary would be more interesting to listen to!!

Latest posts

Back