Kipling TSV 26/1/15

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

my moneys safe as i have just got a cayleen bag also!
Its replaced my blue jean new raisin bag which has been retired to the bin. The 1st Kipling i ever bought, my everday go everywhere bag. Was worn and washed to death and i probably would have kept using it, but the velcro had finally died. It had been replaced several times but the time had come, and the bag was b-i-n-n-e-d! (Sniffs and blows nose)

Maybe Kipling have made this bag a medium rather than the usual small, so it can be a QVC Exclusive!!!

Whatever it is it will be cheap and then they ramp,the price of the other bags/items up p&p annoys me too ....I used to love the kipling g shows but I find myself trawling ebay these days ......

Whatever it is it will be cheap and then they ramp,the price of the other bags/items up p&p annoys me too ....I used to love the kipling g shows but I find myself trawling ebay these days ......

I love my Kipling bags but I can't believe how much they are these days. I haven't bought one for ages as I can't justify the price, for what is essentially a nylon bag. The only good thing is I have a fair few - (but I do always want another one). As you say May, Ebay and Amazon usually have good reductions.

TKmaxx is another good place for Kiplings. I bought my last one in there for £25.00. They had some cheaper ones too.

Got a postcard today
It's cayleen medium in 6 fresh colours
Liberty flower, peach dot, purple dahlia and dune beige
Not sure about the other two
Anybody got any idea of price?

Mmm, could be interested in this if there is a decent colour option for me. I moved onto oilcloth for everyday bags for a while, but my beautiful Orla Kiely one has not stood up to wear and tear and needs to be replaced after less than a year, so I am thinking of reverting to Kipling.

thats the thing with kipling they literally last forever. when i get fed up of them i sell the on.

Mmm, could be interested in this if there is a decent colour option for me. I moved onto oilcloth for everyday bags for a while, but my beautiful Orla Kiely one has not stood up to wear and tear and needs to be replaced after less than a year, so I am thinking of reverting to Kipling.
I think that the oilcloth bags are heavier in weight but are very attractive. I think that I'll stick to my Kipling.

Gosh you must be gutted as EVERYTHING with her name on it costs a fortune, and I think she has devalued the name by having it on everything from tatty notebooks to expensive handbags/homeward etc.

I bought it in last year's January sale; the oilcloth has cracked in two or three places and it has also worn at the corners, so yes I'm very disappointed, it was a beautiful bag when it was new. The interior is still pristine, but the outside appearance is now shabby.
I never had a Kipling wear out on me!

thats the thing with kipling they literally last forever. when i get fed up of them i sell the on.

I can never make up my mind if that is a plus or minus point.

I'm not the biggest Kipling fan but I must admit that you just can't wear the darn things out and they are lightweight

I suppose if you like them and use them forever the price per wear is very good but if not they seem to be expensive for what I would only wear as a casual bag.

my daughter loves quality leather bags. i bought her a paul costello bag in tk max for her birthday. i am even thinking of buying a nice bag like this. the feel and smell is bringing me back to those heydays. you can get smart leather kipling bags. i only have the black tropical print in all three of my bags. its really smart. but that paul costello bag is haunting me

Does anyone know the measurements of the Tsv? I wondered if is bigger than the cayleen being sold elsewhere as it is described as medium and yet the one i have is quite small. Also any ideas on price? Thanks

Latest posts

Back