OTO Today?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

There's a generic beauty show with Debbie Flint at 10pm and she can never keep quiet about OTO's on Twitter so i'm sure we'll have some idea soon.

206652 is showing as an OTO

1 x Daily Essential Moisturiser (50ml) - containing five high protection filters and skin preserving antioxidants, this super light and non whitening moisturiser is suitable for all skin types
1 x Essential Hydration Cream (50ml) - uses a blend of essential fatty acids and botanicals to rehydrate skins lacking in moisture while herbal extracts and essential oils soothe and protect

Alpha-H 2 Piece 24 Hour Skin Hydration Essentials
QVC Price: £35.00
One Time Only Price :
£28.56
P&P: £3.95

206652 is showing as an OTO

1 x Daily Essential Moisturiser (50ml) - containing five high protection filters and skin preserving antioxidants, this super light and non whitening moisturiser is suitable for all skin types
1 x Essential Hydration Cream (50ml) - uses a blend of essential fatty acids and botanicals to rehydrate skins lacking in moisture while herbal extracts and essential oils soothe and protect

Alpha-H 2 Piece 24 Hour Skin Hydration Essentials
QVC Price: £35.00
One Time Only Price :
£28.56
P&P: £3.95

That's the one from the last show before Christmas. Still online.

I bought this in Sept 14 for £28.56 and free p&p (now if only I can remember where I stashed it!). I have too much stuff...I just wouldn't admit it to Mr Akimbo!

oh heck May! I've caught Ellipsis fever from you! ...

I bought this in Sept 14 for £28.56 and free p&p (now if only I can remember where I stashed it!). I have too much stuff...I just wouldn't admit it to Mr Akimbo!

oh heck May! I've caught Ellipsis fever from you! ...

Hardly a ' one time only' is it?

Latest posts

Back