Yong Kim Top TSV 07/01/15

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

This looks really nice but I have a feeling it won't look great on those with a bigger bust. Be interesting to see if Joy models it, don't suppose she will though.

It was live briefly this afternoon. It's going to be £79 ( I think) and the colours were midnight, khaki, Ivory, black, red ( I think!)

It is nice but not special enough for the price. I have reluctantly paid the prices in the past but the pieces have a bit more edge to them.

Plenty of plain tops on DHS for half this which they have admitted is thin layering piece.

Seem to have sold out in some sizes/colours 15 mins into show so must be popular.

Ingrid only needs a fur hat and in tonight`s get up she`d resemble a Cossack !

Had a quick look at the 8am hour and it seems someone has had the iron out ( maybe the £1200 they were flogging) can't see as much of the creased up rag look. Prices are ridiculous.

3/4 sleeves are the work of the devil! QVC advocate them because then there's no sleeve length sizing issue for tall or small buyers but in fact they look as though the garment has shrunk in the wash; as daft-looking as half-mast trousers. I've been brain-washed into buying tops with these sleeves in the past, and they usually get pushed up to the elbow around the house; but feel draughty under coats.

The back of the TSV looks nice but the front just hangs from the boobs and gives the impression that one's tummy also sticks out that far.

Silly price. I hate having to worry about my nipples showing.

Sorry - just said the N word. QVC models don't have them, apparently.

Latest posts

Back