Misleading Service Promises

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Moth

Registered Shopper
On their returns promo, it says that the service offered by myHermes is "fully trackable". However, has anyone here actually ever been able to track a return parcel sent with them? Every time I've ever gone to look I get a message saying that tracking is temporarily unavailable and that I should try again soon. Pfft. It's been that way for months and no request for tracking information has even been honoured. So far, they've not lost anything but I expect we, the customer, will get the blame from QVC if they do! QVC should push their service providers to deliver what they promise.

Hermes collected a parcel on 29 December, I have been able to track the parcel through the email confirmation...it was delivered to their Central Hub on 30 December and that's it so far, so sent email to Q telling them it had been collected on 29 and a copy of the tracking to date, so they've got record of it.

I ordered an item from a private seller on 30/01/2014 and despite the holiday it still arrived on 03/01/2015 at 8-30 am by Hermes courier. It was fully trackable on their website so really good service. Why QVC take so long to dispatch and deliver items to some customers is a disgrace.

Latest posts

Back