ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Autumn

Registered Shopper
Elemis 4 Piece Skin Rescue Collection

QVC Price: £67.00
One Time Only Price :£54.96
P&P: £5.95
http://www.qvcuk.com/Elemis--4-Piec...tml?sc=NVSTNW&cm_sp=VIEWPOSITION-_-9-_-207642

This Skin Rescue Collection includes Pro-Collagen Marine Cream, Cellular Recovery Skin Bliss Capsules, Soothing Apricot Toner and Pro-Radiance Cream Cleanser, all with a minmalist white bag for handy storage. Let Elemis give your skin a helping hand with this collection of complexion-rescuing products.

Contains:
1 x Pro-Collagen Marine Cream Ultra-Rich (50ml) - the bestselling moisturiser to help diminish the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, with a rich base perfect for the driest of complexions
14 x Cellular Recovery Skin Bliss Capsules - helps to repair the visible signs of ageing, and contributes to counteracting the damaging effects of pollution
1 x Soothing Apricot Toner (50ml) - calming for sensitive skin
1 x Pro-Radiance Cream Cleanser (30ml) - this cream cleanser deeply moisturises
1 x large white bag

Elemis 3 Piece Anti Ageing Ultra -Rich Moisture Kit

QVC Price: £45.50
One Time Only Price :£37.32
P&P: £3.95

http://www.qvcuk.com/Elemis-3-Piece...ml?sc=NVSTNW&cm_sp=VIEWPOSITION-_-10-_-207772

This fabulous skincare collection includes an ultra-rich version of the award-winning Pro-Collagen Marine Cream, top-rated Pro-Collagen Cleansing Balm and a hydrating Exotic Cream Moisturising Mask. Battle the signs of ageing an pamper your skin with hydrating luxury from Elemis.

Contains:
1 x Pro-Collagen Marine Cream Ultra-Rich (30ml) - features the same luxurious formula as the iconic Pro-Collagen Marine Cream, with a richer base. Specifically formulated for dry complexions, this gorgeous cream glides on and melts into your skin, leaving the perfect base for make-up
1 x Pro-Collagen Cleansing Balm (20g) - this award-winning balm is designed to sweep away make-up and daily dirt and grime, absorb excess oil on the surface of the skin and remove impurities without stripping or drying the skin. It features a signature blend of geranium, lavender, chamomile, eucalyptus, ho wood, orange, menthol and clove, blended into the highest-quality wheat germ and oat, starflower and elderberry oils, perfectly fused with mimosa and rose wax.
1 x Exotic Cream Moisturising Mask (15ml) - a light, creamy mask that can be left on overnight for optimum penetration, leaves skin feeling super moisturised. Contains a blend of mimosa absolute, amino acid-rich honey, immune-boosting sea rocket, mallow, echinacea, mandarin and bergamot
1 x clear PVC bag

Well they are a little disappointing (for me anyway). Looking for a few bits but nothing on these OTOs (well not the sizes anyway).

Elemis 3 Piece Expert Eyes Collection

QVC Price: £55.00
One Time Only Price :£44.52
P&P: £4.95
http://www.qvcuk.com/Elemis-3-Piece...ml?sc=NVSTNW&cm_sp=VIEWPOSITION-_-18-_-207551

This four-piece skincare collection includes a quilted make-up bag and an eye treatment. The eyes have some of the most sensitive skin on the body - treat yours to the best care with this collection from Elemis.

Contains:
1 x White Flowers Eye & Lip Make-Up Remover (125ml) - a cooling and hydrating formula to remove make-up quickly and easily
1 x Absolute Eye Mask (30ml) - helps to brighten , decongest and firm the eye area while minimising dark circles
1 x Pro-Collagen Advanced Eye Treatment (15ml) - this product aims to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
1 x navy quilted bag

Wouldn't say she looked I'll but I noticed the eye bags so I immediately wondered how effective Elemis eye products are. Having said that I don't believe in any anti-aging claims. I believe that proper cleansing is key, never go to bed with make up on. Apply any moisturiser that is the right level of richness for your skin- no matter how cheap or expensive it is. Don't bother with toner. Use an eye cream that suits your skin and budget when you get to age 40. Exfoliating is not necessary if you do any kind of cleansing routine that requires a muslin or flannel washcloth to remove. As for sunscreen- if it is a hot sunny day and you are going to be outside for more that 20 minutes- use it. If it is normal drab British weather I don't usually bother, but I am office bound for long periods and hate hot sunshine. Good genes help and a diet that avoids processed foods and ready meals that you have not cooked from scratch yourself. Try to drink water instead of wine but I know it's hard!

Sorry felt like a bit of a ramble-on!!!

Latest posts

Back