I've really seen enough of that toilet brush ..............

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Loveinamist

Registered Shopper
And Diet Chef
And Camouflage shopper for £20 plus postage
And DF face pouring Elemis into her bath

I could go on!

Thank the Lord Law and Order is back this week and I'm back at work!

And how many skin ranges each one offering a reduction in wrinkles, firmness, pigmentation, large pores, in other words this 67 year old is going to look 45 (at least).I went for the AlphaH range the other day (yes, getting drawn in to the hype!) now we have Pria 2 days later.I have stuck to Liz Earle for years as it is uncomplicated but New Year gets me thinking of new regimes.I must be Q's 'dream' customer?

Having very sensitive skin I use the bare minimum of products and only those I am sure of so I don't watch any of the beauty shows. As a non watcher it seems as if the schedule has beauty overload (only broken by the odd steam mop) but I know from the posts on here most folk love it so I'm watching less and less.

Variety is no longer in Q's vocabulary, for me anyway.

How many people actually use a toilet brush when there is a sh#tload of paper in it? (pardon the pun) Just seems dodgy. (in my opinion)

Oh how I have been thinking the very same thing about that awful toilet brush! Every time it is on air (and it seems to be loads recently), l change channels. Everything about it just looks awful.What is wrong with an old fashioned brush for a fraction of the price?

I must have missed the toilet brush ,the mind boggles.Now I am going to search for it on the web site. Can't resist now. !

The toilet brush looks like a big tongue to me, it even has what look like taste buds on it. Also I am sick of seeing it being demonstrated with jam. Call me old fashioned, but I have never had a problem with jam in my toilet bowl. I would love someone to call in and ask if it will remove dried feaces from their toilet as the jam nearly always flushes down cleanly. How about they used Nutella for the demo, at least it's the right colour.

I rearly use a brush nowdays as I just leave in thick bleach overnight and it eats away everything and I just flush it the morning. I use Tesco 79p bottle and it gives me a good few washes/flushes.

If my loo bowl needs physical scrubbing I use a cheap washing up sponge (I buy a bundles of 10 or 12 from Lidl, Savers or Iceland for pennies each). Then I just throw it away. I know it'll end up in landfill but this isn't often needed so not a huge ecological impact. Or these are pretty good and the heads are flushable. http://www.ocado.com/webshop/product/Duck-Fresh-Brush-Holder--4-Refills/26852011 and cost less than the toilet spatula's p&p!

Thick bleach for me as well flush in the morning bowl sparkling clean qvc can stick their toilet brush down the loo or up their jumper as they say up here.

It's a standing Joke in my house ...I hate the germ ridden things ....they almost make me gag .....not being crude but why would anybody want a brush with doo doo on it sitting around? ...eewwwwwwwwwwwww yeah bleach overnight is effective and a toilet duck gel.:mysmilie_59:

It's a standing Joke in my house ...I hate the germ ridden things ....they almost make me gag .....not being crude but why would anybody want a brush with doo doo on it sitting around? ...eewwwwwwwwwwwww yeah bleach overnight is effective and a toilet duck gel.:mysmilie_59:

I need to add that I too just get a bit of kitchen towel when I do my weekly clean and disposable glove and scrub around ...which reminds me ....it's all due to be done tonight lol

Give it time it will end up with a similar thing in the pound shop in the near future because they cant sell them

Latest posts

Back