Get with the times Simon!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Nora

Registered Shopper
Watching Simon Biagi on the Fashion Accessories Outlet hour is very annoying as he keeps commenting on 'you're saving the OH a lot of money'! Get with the times Simon, most us earn our own money and we don't have to tell the OH what we are spending it on or or give a reason why!!

Although I rarely see Simon I quite liked him from his days on mainstream TV but it was a good job I didn't hear him come out with the like if that as I may have been forced to put pen to paper (or finger to keyboard).

Just googled to see info about his wife and see that they have a company selling vitamin type supplements

I can watch SB for 2 mins then have to switch off unless I'm particularly interested in an item.

I like Simon but I wish he'd relax into the hour and be himself instead of trying too hard all the time. Give me an hour of Simon instead of a minute of DBF any time.

I can only take AND YOU GET AND YOU GET for a few mins before i mute him it gets on my wick.

It's also his facial expressions - so exaggerated and false, makes me cringe.

Simon is far too false and it gets on my nerves. He also must get dressed in the dark because for quite a handsome man he is an absolute mess in the fashion stakes. He's nice enough but it just comes across as contrived.

CC

Latest posts

Back