Kelly's tsv - 14/01/2015.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Oh no, a Kelly Hoppen tsv? This could mean the end of my dry spell, especially if it's a duvet set in white :-( Although I am limiting any buys to household and fitness - so that's not too bad of a cheat!!

White, silver and taupe (silver being more of a light taupe than grey) I'd guess. This would look lovely in white MK, try to stay strong.

Oh no, a Kelly Hoppen tsv? This could mean the end of my dry spell, especially if it's a duvet set in white :-( Although I am limiting any buys to household and fitness - so that's not too bad of a cheat!!

Of course it isn't cheating - it's for the house!

Much in the same way a hot toddy for a cold isn't drinking!

Kelly Hoppen 700TC Egyptian Cotton Marrakech 6Pc Duvet Set

QVC Price: £117.00 - £168.00
Today's Special Value Price :£96.00 - £141.00
P&P: £7.95
http://www.qvcuk.com/Kelly-Hoppen-7...ml?sc=NVSTNW&cm_sp=VIEWPOSITION-_-17-_-803548

This six-piece, 700 thread count duvet set features a striking Marrakech-inspired jacquard pattern and includes a duvet cover, fitted sheet, two Oxford pillowcases and two housewife pillowcases, all made from 100% Egyptian cotton. Slip into sumptuous sheets with this beautiful duvet set by Kelly Hoppen.

Soft and chic - in Egyptian cotton with a luxurious 700 thread count, this set features a smooth sateen finish and a subtle yet striking, woven jacquard pattern at the centre on the front of the duvet cover and housewife pillowcases, with an all-over pattern on the Oxford pillowcases.

Designer duvets - designed by the award-winning Kelly Hoppen this stylish and timeless set will instantly update your bedroom or spare room. It comes in four neutral colours that are certain to complement any interior and the exceptional cotton quality and super-soft finish will offer a truly sophisticated look and feel to any bedroom.

Easy-care elegance - the set is machine washable and perfect for use throughout the seasons. The duvet cover has a button fastening, and can even be reversed for an alternative plain sateen finish.

100% Egyptian cotton
Machine washable at 40C

Contains:
1 x duvet cover with central jacquard pattern
2 x Oxford pillowcases with all over pattern
2 x reversible housewife pillowcases
1 x plain sateen fitted sheet

Colours available:
Celadon
Blush
Taupe
White

Bit late now as if people liked they would've bought it by now but for future ref if you're not bothered about having the Kelly hoppen designer name, the bedding at soak and sleep is fab and superb prices compared to this (even same level of thread count) esp ATM as they have a sale on and they do bedding bundles...
Www.soakandsleep.com

Latest posts

Back