Elemis TSV 1/2/15

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

If it's Pro Intense I'm definitely out, I don';t use that stuff. However, if it's not then who knows...

The more TSV's they have the less the pressure to always buy them there will be another around the corner. if people have bought the last one on easy pay they may not want another until the first obe is paid off.

Keely has posted this regarding the Tsv ...

The 1st February will be our next Today's Special Value ,it will contain 2 full sizes,2 special sizes and 1 travel size and is worth £210.50 but you will not pay this price if you tune in at midnight , but be quick as this is a very special offer with limited stocks available on the day.

February 1st , pencil this date in your diary if you are concerned with lack of firmness to your skin,would you like to define your facial features and get the latest technology in skincare bought to you in one collection. Elemis have pushed the boundaries again and will be launching in this collection on QVC the latest formulation that will restore your skins youthful resilience, refine tone and help reduce the appearance of undefined jowls and cheeks.

So we are thinking around the £70 mark, wasn't the last Pro Intense something like that and on auto delivery???? I am thinking this will be auto delivery.

I agree Donna. Elemis tend to do at least one 'expensive' TSV every year IIRC.

This Picture was posted from the Beauty Bash ..

B7y5ZKOIYAAD2--.jpg

Looks like Pro Radiance cleanser, Pro intense moisturiser , serum and another tube ( exfoliator maybe) plus bag.

Better Picture of the TSV...

Elemis 5 Piece Skin Lift Collection

Pro Radiance Cream Cleanser
Pro Intense Day Cream
Pro Intense Night Cream
Pro Intense Lip And Eye Cream
( Not sure about the tube, think its the Gentle Rose Exfoliator)

Price is supposed to be around £60

1488044_10153002494585349_8125537760232653189_n.jpg

Latest posts

Back