Ninja Chopper & Blender with Interchangeable Blades TSV 27/01/15

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Got a Ninja before Xmas and really like it. Jilly Jones always says how the Ninja does everything and no need to change blades. How is she going to explain the interchangable blades?! Wonder what they'll do differently?

I've had my Ninja for a while, there are two blending jugs and the ordinary chopping cup along with the motor. I think there are 3 blades and I think it was about £40 from QVC but it was a couple of years ago. I love it as it saves so much time and making things like breadcrumbs takes 5 seconds. Good for blending soups and all kinds of chopping. You need to keep it out though as once it's in the cupboard it never gets used in my house.

CC

Nutri Ninja 2 in 1 Nutrional Blender & Food Processor
Item Number: 803600
QVC Price £91.50
Today's Special Value Price £69.96
P&P £6.95

This versatile, all-in-one blender and food processor features a powerful 700W motor that delivers a smooth consistency, breaking down whole fruits, vegetables and ice in seconds and blitzing everything from seeds to stems while extracting the most from your ingredients. Perfect for preparing fresh juices, frozen smoothies, soups, bread and more, the compact Nutri Ninja 2-in-1 is the ultimate appliance for a busy lifestyle.

Power in your hands - the powerful four blade Ninja blade technology allows you to chop quickly and with control, delivering consistent results every time. Plus the handy dough hooks allow you to make pizza, bread and cookie dough with ease.

Create healthy treats - the Nutri Ninja Pro Extractor blades are purpose-designed to extract the maximum amount of vitamins and nutrients from fresh ingredients, incorporating all the fibre from fruit and vegetables into the delicious finished product.

Enjoy at home or away - the 470ml cups are perfect for smoothies and juices and feature sip and seal lids that allow you to enjoy your creations on the go, whilst the 1.1L processing bowl is ideal for preparing multiple servings when entertaining at home.

Just pop it in the dishwasher - all non-electrical parts are dishwasher-safe (excluding the geared lid), making it quick and easy to clean.

Colour options:

Black
Red
Silver

What’s in the box?

1 x Nutri Ninja 700W Flip Power Pod
1 x geared lid
1 x 1.1L processor bowl with lid
2 x 470ml Nutri Ninja cups with sip and seal lids
1 x Ninja Processor blade set
1 x Nutri Ninja Pro Extractor blade set
1 x single dough hook for pizza and bread dough
1 x double dough hook for cookie dough
1 x inspiration guide with 30 recipes
1 x instruction book

Technical specifications:

Voltage: 220V - 240V
Wattage: 700W
Length of cord: 1.1m (39.8”)
Material: BPA-free plastic
Speed setting: 5000 RPM - food processor; 18000 RPM - Ninja Pro Extractor blades
Power source: mains electrical three-pin plug
Dimensions (h x w x d): 36.7cm x 24cm x 16cm (14.4" x 9.4" x 6.3")
Do not immerse Power Pod or geared lid in water

Behind the brand
Ninja kitchen appliances have been developed and designed with today’s hectic and busy lifestyles in mind. By putting the power in the palm of your hand, the fantastic Nutri Ninja 2-in-1 blender and processor empowers you to take control and truly master the kitchen!

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.803600

So, to answer my own question, it can now mix pizza, bread and cookie dough. I'm glad that the other blades are the same. I'll stick with mine (wish it was silver though).

I'll stick with mine too. It does all the chopping I need, and I have a Kitchenaid mixer, for all the other 'stuff'.

I've been down the smoothie / juicing route before years ago, with a Jack LeLanie juicer - all very well, but nobody ever tells you it takes a pound of apples to extract one glass of fruit juice !!!!!! tooooooooooo EXPENSIVE !!!!!

Latest posts

Back