ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Autumn

Registered Shopper
Mally 7 Piece Eyeliner Wardrobe

QVC Price: £35.00
One Time Only Price :£28.68
P&P: £2.95
http://www.qvcuk.com/Mally-7-Piece-...ml?sc=NVSTNW&cm_sp=VIEWPOSITION-_-11-_-207782

This seven-piece collection includes six eyeliners in wearable, versatile shades, plus an Ultimate Performance Ink Liner. Create all kinds of looks from subtle to sultry, with this fabulous Mally eyeliner set.

Contains:
1 x Ultimate Performance Ink Liner (0.4ml)
2 x Evercolor Starlight Eyeliner (1.13g) - in Espresso and Deep Olive
2 x Evercolor Ultimate Eyeliner (0.28g) - Autopilot Violet and Get on the Jet Black
2 x Evercolor Automatic Eyeliner (0.28g) - in Black Navy and Tiger's Eye

I was almost tempted by this; I quite like the Ink liner and the ordinary pencils but the twist up pencils (both the green and white packaging) haven't been very good. Quite a few have arrived broken or the inner has dropped out, I think the white ones were in a TSV and they only had a tiny amount inside and didn't last long. Another purchase I've talked myself out of, Yay!

The pencils are by far the best of her eyeliners. They sharpen well as well. I use them quite a lot

The white ones are OK..
Just not retractable and cruddy packaging. They lasted me ages though if I used them carefully and went on like liquid gel and left a tidy line that stayed put all day. The pencils are fantastic too..best I have ever tried. And BTW that "back of the hand" trick really does work. I have tried it a few times and no matter how hard I rub the eyeliner does not budge. No moisturiser of any kind underneath mind. :)

Latest posts

Back