Body shop discount code

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Vienna

Registered Shopper
The Body Shop are giving 35% discount on everything including sale items. The code is 14664.
I`ve recently used their chamomile cleanser which is actually a balm not a cream and also their rainforest shampoo which is without parabens and other nasties. Both have been excellent. I`m tempted to try their Hemp face cream but if it smells like the hemp handcream then I won`t like it. Has anybody tried the hemp face moisturiser ?

The Body Shop are giving 35% discount on everything including sale items. The code is 14664.
I`ve recently used their chamomile cleanser which is actually a balm not a cream and also their rainforest shampoo which is without parabens and other nasties. Both have been excellent. I`m tempted to try their Hemp face cream but if it smells like the hemp handcream then I won`t like it. Has anybody tried the hemp face moisturiser ?

Thanks for the tip off - I always wait for BS codes to shop there (they often offer up to 40 percent off) as I do love some of their products but do find them expensive nowadays...

It's a while since I tried the hemp face protector (is that what you meant? Only face hemp product I know of?) your link took me to a hemp item on eBay?! Anyway it def does smell herbal-y and a bit like the hand cream but not as strong. I love the hemp hand protector but tend to put up with the smell bc it's so good but it's not v pleasant is it?!

Btw their ginger shampoo is my fave. It's meant to be for dandruff but even tho I don't have that I love it - amazing natural ginger smell and great for scalp as well as a good cleaner!

Don`t know where those links came from. I didn`t type them into my post as links. I think either this site or my computer was throwing a wobbler lol. Thanks for the info about the hemp face protector, I think I`ll give it a miss as I really dislike the smell of the hemp handcream.

Don`t know where those links came from. I didn`t type them into my post as links. I think either this site or my computer was throwing a wobbler lol. Thanks for the info about the hemp face protector, I think I`ll give it a miss as I really dislike the smell of the hemp handcream.

Weird re the link!

Re the cream - sadly now out of stock on body shop website! :( But that's prob because it's extra popular in the winter... If you have extra dry skin I would have to say it's really good. And I would say the smell (from memory not had it for a while) is bit different from and lighter than the stinky hand cream but obviously still in the same family because of the hemp. Depends how much you hate the smell! Then again it's only about £5 with the discount code so maybe worth a punt at that front and use on feet far from face if not good for you ;)

Body Shop - Hemp face protector sadly still out of stock til mid February - but really good offer on again including sale products:

40% off Online Plus Free Hand Cream on Orders Over £15 at The Body Shop
Code is 14317

Just for info - 40% off everything at body shop ATM including the sale items!!
Code 14664 with free post over £20.
Tried the camomile cleanser mentioned above and really like it - 90ml tin now £7 instead of £12 with code and it lasts ages/reminds me a bit of Emma Hardie balm in texture...

Ps. Vienna they've got the hemp face protector cream back in stock - would be £5 ish with code. My dad who has psoriasis said he doesn't think it smells like the rest of the hemp range - eg the handcream...

Oh dear, another £20 on skincare. But I want to try the hemp face protector on my constantly peeling nose.
Also bought the chamomile cleanser and 3 lipsticks.
I love the hemp handcream and tolerate the smell but had plenty of that as it was on special offer in the shops 2 weeks ago and I stocked up.

Oh dear, another £20 on skincare. But I want to try the hemp face protector on my constantly peeling nose.
Also bought the chamomile cleanser and 3 lipsticks.
I love the hemp handcream and tolerate the smell but had plenty of that as it was on special offer in the shops 2 weeks ago and I stocked up.

Oh sorry hope it's not my fault you spent more on beauty buys ;)
Hope you get on well with the hemp face - it's really rich and I'm sure you'll like the cleanser, it's quite a gentle scent...

It`s a pity I didn`t see the latest posts earlier because I would have ordered but I`m going into hospital very early Thursday morning so I won`t risk my order not arriving before then. Hubby will be working during the day whilst I`m in hossie and I`d hate for my delivery to go missing. No doubt they`ll have another good discount sale in the near future, hopefully in time for my holidays so I`ll wait until then.
I love their shower scrunchies, they last far longer than other brands and are bigger too and I generally order 3 or 4 of those too and their foot files are excellent as well.

My order arrived yesterday. The hemp face Protector does not smell like the handcream. It has a slight pleasant perfumed smell but I could not identify what it is. The ingredient just list perfume. I have used it twice now and so far my nose is not peeling. It is quite a heavy cream

My order arrived yesterday. The hemp face Protector does not smell like the handcream. It has a slight pleasant perfumed smell but I could not identify what it is. The ingredient just list perfume. I have used it twice now and so far my nose is not peeling. It is quite a heavy cream

I don't think the face cream smells terribly like the handcream but I would say they're in the same family? Def heavy but if it helps your nose all good :)

My order came today and it was so nicely packaged. I was most excited to have bought papaya shower gel (my fave but discontinued) in the sale - and a bottle of Dreams unlimited Edt for £3!!

It`s a pity I didn`t see the latest posts earlier because I would have ordered but I`m going into hospital very early Thursday morning so I won`t risk my order not arriving before then. Hubby will be working during the day whilst I`m in hossie and I`d hate for my delivery to go missing. No doubt they`ll have another good discount sale in the near future, hopefully in time for my holidays so I`ll wait until then.
I love their shower scrunchies, they last far longer than other brands and are bigger too and I generally order 3 or 4 of those too and their foot files are excellent as well.

Oh sorry you missed the latest post - that's a shame.. But they often have sales and towards the end of those they will often do a code with discount off everything in store. Will post next time I spot a sale!

Very sorry to hear you're going in to hospital on Thursday - hope it's nothing too serious and you're out again soon. Take care.. X

Well they cancelled my surgery at the 11th hour ( no beds ) so I could have ordered. The current offer is £10 off when you spend £25 but you don`t get free delivery unless your total after discount is £25 or more. I`ll wait until the next offer.

Love BS stuff ...espeacially vanilla body spray :mysmilie_59:

I`m the opposite because I really dislike anything which smells of vanilla. So many perfumes have vanilla as a base note and it gives me a headache plus makes me smell like a cupcake. I once read a poll somewhere and it seems a lot of men find vanilla a very sexy scent, it was top of their list according to the poll. It doesn`t work for me I`m afraid.

Latest posts

Back