ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Autumn

Registered Shopper
bareMinerals 5 Piece BAREKSIN Discovery Kit
QVC Price: £27.50
Try Me Price :£22.32
P&P: £2.95
http://www.qvcuk.com/bareMinerals-5....html?sc=SRCH&cm_sp=VIEWPOSITION-_-3-_-207809

A five-piece make-up collection including a concealer, foundation, lipstick, and more. Present your best face to the world with this collection from bareMinerals.

Contains:
1 x bareSkin Foundation SPF20 (15ml)
1 x Correcting Concealer SPF20 (1g)
1 x Soft Focus True All-Over Face Color (0.57g)
1 x Marvellous Moxie Lipstick in Get Ready (1.5g)
1 x angled blush brush

Looks good. Nice way to try the liquid foundation, wish they had kept to the same descriptors as the powder. No idea what the colours mean!

Only any use if you're one of the 5 foundation shades they're using. With liquid foundations you need to be even more accurate with your shade choice. Bit of a shame this try me is excluding so many women.

Looks good. Nice way to try the liquid foundation, wish they had kept to the same descriptors as the powder. No idea what the colours mean!

Bare minerals website has a guide to which bare skin shade is right for which skin tone :) Important to get it correct with this foundation else it will never look right. There are so many shades and they're very specific to colour and undertones, this is why I think it's rubbish that the try me only offers 5 shades.

I had a look on the BM web site and ordered the Bare Natural. It is still difficult to judge on the screen so I hope it's ok.

I was colour matched in HOF but hated the colour the "advisor" chose for me, it looked awful, really orange, I certainly would chose my own colur and go for much lighter shade if I was going to buy it, bare satin looks like a nice shade, one I was tempted with

Latest posts

Back