What a change!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Moth

Registered Shopper
For once, there have been products on QVC this weekend that I am actually interested in. What a delight it has been, with the presenters who have been on air this weekend, not to have to endure the push push push, hard sell and me me me gobby nature of the usual suspects! Shows have been mostly calm to watch and with no long speeches about their blogs, twitter postings and general ego massaging. I don't think I've heard a single electronic message being read out. And guess what - the world didn't end! It proves you don't need all that claptrap in shows - it's just offputting. No "threats" about what will happen if you miss out and didn't order before going to bed at night, or before your next paycheck, God forbid! No 7-second telephone queue updates or "I only have these left" updates. The net result is that I've ended up buying! Proof positive the low energy selling method does work :)

The only downside has been knowing it won't last.

Did they change the presenters appearing on the schedule?

AY, Sarah G, Marv, Pipa are not the first names which come to mind for a relaxed day of viewing for me.

Glad it works for you though and hope you enjoy your purchases.

Nothing on this weekends schedule has made me switch on qvc. I watched a bit of lola rose in the last week but that's it. Will probably tune in to see what the Kipling and bronzo Italia tsvs are later in the month but nothing else on the schedule appeals right now.

Haven't watched the Q at all this week, as I have had more important things to occupy my time, like work. As I do not believe, generically, a word any presenter/guest spouts, their hard selling techniques don't bother me, one way or the other. The only presenters I have a strong aversion to, are Anne and Miceal.

Julia Roberts is on wearing an awful tiana b concoction! The phones lines, twitter, easy pay, p+p, sizes selling fast have all been mentioned. But that would not get me to buy these horrible 'pieces'.

Julia Roberts is on wearing an awful tiana b concoction! The phones lines, twitter, easy pay, p+p, sizes selling fast have all been mentioned. But that would not get me to buy these horrible 'pieces'.

I must agree that really was a horrible dress, and the model wearing the alternative colour looked awful too.......

Just watched the TianaB dress presentation on the blog and I think it's just badly cut and made from the wrong material for that style. Her dresses aren't designed for my shape anyway.

Just watched the TianaB dress presentation on the blog and I think it's just badly cut and made from the wrong material for that style. Her dresses aren't designed for my shape anyway.

It didnt do her any favours or show the dress in the best light,given they are trying to sell it .Wonder who chooses the garments for presenters

I didn't watch any QVC at the weekend....nothing appealed to me. I switched on this morning and up popped the smarmy gnome (CR) so I switched over and haven't looked again as yet....far too much beauty shows for my taste.

Latest posts

Back