Ninja question

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Lucy-loo

Registered Shopper
are they any good and will it make a drink without the lumps, like a juicer would, I had a juicer but hated all the washing, the ninjas look realy good and Im sure there is a ninja tsv at the end of the month, so does anybody know what model it will be, there aren't any on Qvc at the moment only the one thats just for drinks, it seems a bit cheap looking and, I would like one that does more than drinks.

Hi Lucy-loo,
SUPERCOOLWILLOW posted a few days ago links to photos of the Ninja Tsv on 27/01/. It's Nutri Ninja 2-in-1 with interchangeable blades.
If you check out ninja kitchen.com, you will see all the details including recipes specifically for this new model.
(I'm sorry but I don't know how to provide a direct link)

Hi Lucy-loo,
SUPERCOOLWILLOW posted a few days ago links to photos of the Ninja Tsv on 27/01/. It's Nutri Ninja 2-in-1 with interchangeable blades.
If you check out ninjakitchen.com, you will see all the details including recipes specifically for this new model.
(I'm sorry but I don't know how to provide a direct link)

Thankyou that looks exactly what I want, do you have any idea how much it will be, and easy pay would help.

I have one of the cheaper Ninjas and it's really handy. I don't use it every day or anything, maybe every couple of weeks or something, but I'd be stuck without it now. Much better than the equivalent thingy I had before. You can juice reasonably with them but I think you'll get better results with a proper juicer.

Latest posts

Back