Leggings and jeggings help please

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

T

thatu

Guest Shopper
Which brands of leggings and jeggings on QVC are completely opaque and are comfortable to wear? Some of them just look like normal tights. Any help appreciated. Thanks.

Sorry I can`t help you with queries about Q`s jeggings or leggings. Cos I`m tall I always buy mine from Marks who do different lengths. I like both their leggings and their jeggings.

These are the only QVC ones I've bought and rate http://www.qvcuk.com/Kim-&-Co-Stret....html?sc=SRCH&cm_sp=VIEWPOSITION-_-5-_-148473. I also have the same ones in the cropped version. The fabric is slightly different in the cropped version.

I can't honestly say they look like jeans close up but they do from a distance. The fabric is dense and soft. They're very cosy and comfortable to wear. But if you're very slim I think they'll be too big. I'm an 18 and I can honestly wear the XL or the Large. I prefer the XL in the white (cropped version).

Sainsbury's do a lovely soft touch legging at £10 that is great value and comes in various leg lengths. The fabric washes and wears well and is dense and opaque as well as being very soft. I think they only do black or charcoal though. Their cheaper leggings aren't anything special.

Latest posts

Back