Is this new and the same Lennie?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Caroleanne

Registered Shopper
I was trying to find out who the new guest on Nina Leonard was as I missed her name and who she was when it came on tried to google it with no success but Lennie for Nina Leonard came up in the lists ..... wonder how long this has been going on?

Theres been discussion on various threads about the disappearance of Lenny from the shows. The lady guest last night is different to another lady who was the guest for the range for around 4 months or so.It looks like the same range i.e the clothes seem the same but what is going on no one has been able to find out. QVC has not mentiuoned anything.

I thought last night it was mentioned that this lady was the President of the Nina Leonard company, it's all very odd, brings back memories of Julian and Debbie's disappearance.

The previous lady was Debra Spring who is a lovely Canadian lady who used was a permanent host on Canadian TSC equivalent of QVC. I hope she is just on holiday and not gone as I like seeing her as it reminds me of when I lived in Canada. I don't know who the new lady is.

The lady who has been presenting all day for Nina Leonard is called Kate and it did say she was the president of the company?? Whether that's since Lenny 'left' I don't know...
Jilly said she's been behind the scenes at qvc with the brand for ten years apparently.... I did wonder if she's the plus size model Lenny used to go on about as the one he always fits the 2xl on of their clothes? But I don't think she is...
She seemed ok but much prefer Debra and of course Lenny himself was best and a huge laugh!

Do we think Lenny is still involved at all - ie. is he still designing the range at all etc?
It's so annoying that qvc goes on about and encourages us to feel as if it's one big happy family and customers really matter to them and then when a huge guest like Lenny 'disappears' from our screens/face of the earth (or two long-serving and well loved presenters), they just ignore it as if it hasn't happened?!
I don't know if they do their PR in house or if they have an agency they use but I think they need to get rid of whoever thinks it's a good or even acceptable approach to deal with things in this way and treat us like mugs. Just think how much hassle and bad feeling they'd avoid if they put out comprehensive statements about these things with this truth?!! They could frame it diplomatically if they needed to but at least we'd know what on earth is going on ;)

Lenny might be on twitter or facebook in his own right, not a company page.

My sister lived in the States for many years and the company structure seems slightly different to here, they seem to have any number of president , vice-president and director of whatever - i.e. sales, research, career development, tea-making or whatever. My Brother-in-law was given a new title and salary every time he looked likely to be head-hunted by a rival company - it was a carrot ($$$ to stay) and a stick (a new contract to sign usually with clauses added to restrict him from working in the same field for a rival company withing so many years).

I think Lenny had a lot of avid followers ,they used to ring the studio a lot when he was on and its disrespectful to them not to give some idea of what's happened even if they say he's retired or unable to travel like they do with Bob Mackie. I didn't mind Debra but I never really watch the shows now only tune in to see if Lenny is back.i have bought the occasional item but not since he left.

Latest posts

Back