Kuhn Rikon pull chopper

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Im sure I had something similar to this years ago but it had a handle that you turned it worked just the same and I loved it, and used it all the time.cant remember what happened to it might have to get this one,

I have one which I bought recently very cheaply off eBay (it's new in box) - I won't say how much I paid so you don't feel bad! - and I love it :) In fact so much so I have bought mum and dad one too...
I don't have a food processor (have a stick blender) but for my needs it's perfect - great for chopping salad, nuts, salsa, dips etc etc. it comes with some recipes and I find it really easy to use. I have a chronic illness and am not very strong at all but both myself and the Carers find it easy to pull. Plus it's a fun green colour and has a ring of silicone underneath so it doesn't move around on the work top!
Only downside for me is that the lid part cannot be immersed in water at all so just has to be wiped...
Enjoy it when it arrives!

I bought one today too! It's been so long since I have bought anything from QVC, but this was something I needed so don't feel too bad :)

It arrived today. About the size of a mini electric chopper. I chopped up some mushrooms, yellow pepper, mini tomatoes, sun blush tomatoes to put on a tortilla wrap. It works well as long as you don't mind the unevenly chopped food.
It is very easy to clean out. Will be on the work surface all the time to do little chopping jobs

Glad you're pleased.
Yesterday I had a pack of smoked mackerel (Mexican spice flavour from Tesco but done it with plan and peppered too) so popped that in with lemon juice and Greek yoghurt and it made a lovely pate. No lumpy bits either though you could leave it coarser with fewer pulls!

Latest posts

Back