why has'nt this been mentioned :)

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

hibbychubbs

Registered Shopper
i di a search & could'nt find anything about the craft weekend staring on friday at9pm a 72hour feast of pure boredom. why oh why can't the give us a variety of shows in their craft boredom
my mother loves bead & jewellery making & glass painting (ah remember carol smith kits on qvc) but these things are never covered in their tacky long tedious marathons
IDEAL WORLD WAKE UP THERES MORE TO CRAFTING THAN CARD MAKING GIVE US VARIETY IF YOUR GOING BORE US TO DEATH.

They're obviously keeping this one a secret ; my EPG isn't showing craft at all at the weekend - it shows a completely different schedule of programmes, and IW's own TV Guide on the website isn't even complete!! Maybe they haven't made enough money since the last boreathon!

I thought there was something wrong with my television because 90% of the time, when I click on the scheduling (I use freeview) they don't do the show that's listed on the programming. And then it's inevitably a 4-day event like car cleaning kits, crafts or steam presses etc.

In a way, the presenters do a pretty good job waffling on about the same item for hours at a time, I suppose, but my attention span is about 10 seconds on some items so I just switch it off.

i have just double checked the sky guide & its definatley 3 days apart from 2 hours of consumer choice on sunday (i wonder what will be on there)

I understand that the craft industry is huge and Ideal World must have a massive audience for craft, but if you're not a crafter there's little other choice. I've seen craft on all four of their channels at once before now... surely they must lose a percentage of viewers who are simply bored by the slow, unentertaining repetition?:11:

Another Borathon coming up :22: For crying out loud IW, there is more to tv shopping than Craft. And there is more to crafting than card making, as others have said. How to make folk switch off - SW & co on.

i di a search & could'nt find anything about the craft weekend staring on friday at9pm a 72hour feast of pure boredom. why oh why can't the give us a variety of shows in their craft boredom
my mother loves bead & jewellery making & glass painting (ah remember carol smith kits on qvc) but these things are never covered in their tacky long tedious marathons
IDEAL WORLD WAKE UP THERES MORE TO CRAFTING THAN CARD MAKING GIVE US VARIETY IF YOUR GOING BORE US TO DEATH.

I am with you here, I only wish they would listen

I am a crafter and do find it useful to buy stock products like mirri card etc with no PP, but we really need something new it's getting so boring. I can't stand the shows that show one product for an hour only to find they are doing it all again a couple of hours later.

Bring us something new!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

I switched TV on then immediately turned over to another channel. Do I.W. not know when to stop with these boreathons. Arrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggg

Latest posts

Back