Revitalash Lash & Tint Brow Duo TSV 24/01/15

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Can't stand that revitalash woman, so won't be watching Q on this day. Thanks SCW for forewarning me! :mysmilie_17:

I am sure Dr Brinkenhoff(?) felt good, to be able to do such a thing for his cancer stricken wife but, as a selling point, it has worn a bit thin. Her thinning eyebrows will have been the least of her worries. He is, with respect, still charging an arm and a leg, for (in the main) ladies to perfect what is, essentially, a tiny feature in the scheme of things. £20 may be worth paying; the prices this - and this is the essential word - 'cosmetic' product is selling for is laughable. I don't have great brows, but a decent plucking would solve that problem. Unfortunatly, it is not my strong point. A salon could sort it out for me, at a fraction of the cost!

the revitalash is full of preservatives that hold on to your hair and stops it falling out within its natural cycle. but after a few weeks i had very sore red eyes.

My lashes are fine. I have over plucked eye brows and it annoys me they never do the brow product on its own.Any way it's not a priority for me and I wouldn't, pay their prices.

vitalash Lash & Tint Brow Duo TSV 24/01/15

Yet another give QVC a miss day for me. The TSV's are getting as predictable as IW. I have missed more than I have watched so far this year....

I've got great eyebrows, though the tails are thinning now. I hardly ever plucked my eyebrows. Both my stepsisters did and have to draw theirs in. My personnal appearance never mattered to me when I was younger. Now I have to spend time in order to look ok for work. All the skin care that I've bought in the last few years makes up for 55 years of virtually zero expenditure. I have spent a bit on hair dye and hairdressers over the years.

My lashes are fine. I have over plucked eye brows and it annoys me they never do the brow product on its own.Any way it's not a priority for me and I wouldn't, pay their prices.

Talika do a brow product which l have used in the past and had good results from when l over plucked. Now l have them threaded regularly and they aren't half bad, even if l do say so myself lol

Talika do a brow product which l have used in the past and had good results from when l over plucked. Now l have them threaded regularly and they aren't half bad, even if l do say so myself lol

I have used Talika, well the eye lash conditioner and makes lashes soft and glossy. Great brand going since the 1950s

RevitaLash 3.5ml Lash Conditioner & Hi-def Tinted Brow Gel

QVC Price: £85.00
Special price:£53.40
P&P: £4.95

2 Easy Pay instalments of £26.70, plus P&P

http://www.qvcuk.com/RevitaLash-3.5....207700.html?cm_sp=VIEWPOSITION-_-64-_-207700

This fantastic two-piece set features a super size of the sought-after Advanced Eyelash Conditioner, designed to enhance your natural lashes, plus a multi-tasking Hi-Def Tinted Brow Gel that helps to control, enhance and condition eyebrows. Give your lashes and brows a little extra attention with this superb duo from RevitaLash.

Perfectly groomed brows - the water-resistant Brow Gel helps to define and sculpt your shape and also fills in any sparse areas with its semi-translucent mineral tint that complements any hair colour and allows buildable colour intensity. It conditions too, to help protect your brows from brittleness and damage.

Flutter those lashes - featuring a blend of peptides and botanicals, the Eyelash Conditioner is designed to enhance the look and definition of your natural eyelashes and provides the perfect base for applying mascara.

Contains:
1 x RevitaLash Advanced Eyelash Conditioner (3.5ml; supersize)
1 x Hi-Def Tinted Brow Gel (7.4ml; full size) - features a double-ended applicator with styling brush and comb at one end and soft bristle spoolie brush at the other
1 x silver RevitaLash branded storage bag

I tried the brow tint at BB - wasn't impressed as I prefer to fill my brows with something powdery

I tried the brow tint at BB - wasn't impressed as I prefer to fill my brows with something powdery.
I have now tries three brands that use bristle spoolie brush in a brow product and decided it's not for me

I realise there are not many Revitalash fans on here but can anyone tell me whether QVC are likely to do another offer on the lash serum during the year? I don't think I'd use the brow thing in this TSV and I don't need any lash serum at the moment so if they do more than one TSV a year or have it as BPOM or OTO for example, I would wait.

Hi Andi, there were two TSVs in 2014 in February and August if this helps so I would say we are due another TSV at some point this year

Hi Andi, there were two TSVs in 2014 in February and August if this helps so I would say we are due another TSV at some point this year

Very many thanks, Marina. If there's one in the summer, that would be perfect as I will be running out around then. I won't hold you to it though, so don't worry!

Oh gawd they have got Tiff on without any make-up, she cannot live without revitalash:yawn: Her eyes are a lovely colour though, she said she wears lenses I wonder if they are tinted.

Latest posts

Back