EasiYo 9 x 215g Low Fat Assorted Yoghurt Sachets OTO

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

EasiYo 9 x 215g Low Fat Assorted Yoghurt Sachets
Item Number: 803901
QVC Price £28.00
One Time Only Price £22.92
P&P £5.95

A selection of low fat yoghurt sachets from EasiYo featuring three delicious flavours; vanilla, mango and strawberry. Whip up guilt-free treats for the whole family to enjoy in next to no time with this assorted sachet collection from EasiYo.

Just mix an EasiYo sachet with water, put it in the EasiYo Yogurt Maker and in a matter of hours you can enjoy 1kg of yoghurt
Gluten free and suitable for vegetarians
Store in a cool dry place

Contains:

3 x Low Fat Strawberry Yoghurt (215g)
3 x Low Fat Mango Yoghurt (215g)
3 x Low Fat Vanilla Yoghurt (215g)

Ingredients (for allergens, see ingredients in bold):
Vanilla: Pasteurised skim and whole milk solids, 65%, (emulsifier (soy lecithin)), sugar, dietary fibre (inulin), natural flavouring substance, live lactic cultures (L.bulgaricus, S.thermophilus, L.acidophilus), sweetener (stevia extract).

Strawberry: Pasteurised skim and whole milk solids, 59%, (emulsifier (soy lecithin)), sugar, dietary fibre (inulin), sweeteners (erythritol, stevia extract), natural colour (beetroot red), natural flavouring substance, live lactic cultures (L.bulgaricus, S.thermophilus, L.acidophilus).

Mango: Pasteurised skim and whole milk solids, 64%, (emulsifier (soy lecithin)), sugar, dietary fibre (inulin),natural flavouring substance, live lactic cultures (L.bulgaricus, S.thermophilus, L.acidophilus), natural colours (beetroot red, beta carotene), sweetener (stevia extract).

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.803901

Thanks SCW and Autumn. I eat Easiyo everyday but stick to the greek flavours as I really like thick and creamy yoghurt. How do the low fat versions compare? Are they like shop bought low fat yoghurts - I find them a bit watery.

Thanks SCW and Autumn. I eat Easiyo everyday but stick to the greek flavours as I really like thick and creamy yoghurt. How do the low fat versions compare? Are they like shop bought low fat yoghurts - I find them a bit watery.

Much better than shop bought low fat. Slightly 'looser' texture than normal fat versions, not watery. They still feel 'creamy' to me.

I got bored of EasiYo just before Christmas, so I'm taking a break from it and will probably end up going back in spring/summer.

Latest posts

Back