Yet another event day

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Vienna

Registered Shopper
I`ve just received an email from Q asking for me to complete a survey about yet another event day. Born in Britain day, to celebrate the Queen`s birthday so they say. What a load of cobblers. What excuse are they going to latch onto next ?

So who does born in Britain refer to? Is it the presenters or the customers it most certainly won't be Made in Britain unless it's going to be a food programme eg. Meat, pies and fudge etc.

So who does born in Britain refer to? Is it the presenters or the customers it most certainly won't be Made in Britain unless it's going to be a food programme eg. Meat, pies and fudge etc.

It`s a day selling only the brands made in Britain according to the survey.

ive been having my own event days , Titled " Im not watching Qvc today" Im loving them so far :D

I received the same survey. From the brands they mentioned they should just call same old same old day.

I want event days of.

Debbie Flint not allowed to mention her Facebook groups or books

How many farts did(chose a presenter) did today.

So this new one suggested is just a renaming of the British Brands Day.

I got the email too with the survey and although I'm completed the survey, it's very unlikely I will turn in for the event. It's on a Tuesday for starters!!!

I wonder who will get the TSV - a British brand, we know that much. I was thinking maybe SBC as they weren't mentioned at all during the survey.

The bit which made me laugh was how they hyped this event as being in honour of the Queen`s birthday. Do they think Liz cares or shops with them or even knows they exist ? It all just smacks of desperation on Q`s part and clutching at any old reason to hold an event day. What next ? A let`s celebrate our budgies birthday event or a national underwear day where you wear your spanx over the top of your trousers or some other daft idea in order to raise a few more quid ?
Maybe whoever bought the crown will wear it on the event day and perhaps they`ll all bow or curtsy when they come on screen and say " good morning your majesty " making out Liz is watching whilst wearing her Emu slippers and Carole Hochman pj`s and buying her Elemis on easy pay. The background music will be constant re runs of the National anthem and the presenters and guests will sit on thrones ..... mind you some of them already think they`re Royalty and everybody should bow down to them, wonder if this event day was thought up by her lol ??

worse is the what i want for january day with this woman giving people tat i just cant fathom this out toDay

What I want for January is to be able to pay for some LPG so that I can have the heating on for longer than 2 hours a WEEK.
I don't want any of the "tat" Q will be pushing down our throats in the guise of if no one gave it to you for Christmas then you MUST buy it for your self.
, or life as we know it will come to an end!

It'll be the usual 2 or 3 brands repeated ad-nauseam until midnight. I agree it should be called Same Old Same Old Day.

i think its safe to say that QVC doesn't aim at the working class... although each person has their own limits. I for one won't limit the central heating, if need be it will be on 24/7, i cannot stand being cold or someone coming into my house and saying "oh its cold in here"...

Latest posts

Back