Sbc gel

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

saffie

Registered Shopper
I am trying to decide whether to buy the collagen gel or the collagen serum, I'm not sure what the difference is, can someone help please, or do I need both.

I bought an SBC TSV a while ago that included the Collagen Gel and Serum. I think the Serum is mainly for the face, but the gel can be applied to the face and body. I believe you are supposed to apply the serum to the face first, followed by the gel, but you can use either independently.

As a fairly hairy man, I find the gel absorbs easily into my skin, even if I apply it over my trimmed beard. I have used a few different SBC gels and find they all absorb easily with no greasy feeling and are especially nice to apply after a shower or bath when your skin is damp.

If you can afford it, get the gel and serum and use both together. The collagen shower cream is nice too and doesn't smell too feminine so can be used by both sexes. You can get a lot of foam if you use a shower puff and turn the shower to a dribble while applying it. I only use two or three pumps and find it's enough for a full body wash.

Hope this helps, but I'm sure there are many SBC users out there that can offer more advice.

I recently started using the collagen gel and love it, i personally won't be getting the serum as i love the feel of the gel and can see noticeable differences after just a few weeks use.

I`ve never used the serum, only the gel. I apply a thin layer over my face, neck and chest area every morning, then after a few minutes I apply my usual moisturiser on top.

Only used the gel too and i love it, i think if you havent tried SBC before it would be the best way to start :)

I used it as a body moisturizer in the summer(hey remember summer???), felt feel and did the job.

By the way the collagen molecule is actually too big to go through the skin, so it will not do any thing for anti aging.

I don't know if this is right (or recommended), but this is what I do - I use Collagen Gel at night time before I go to bed. I conduct my usual beauty regime of cleanser, tone, serum, moisturise when I have a shower etc. but just before I go to sleep I put the gel on.

I have just finished using the collagen serum and I really liked it. It is something I would definitely re purchase.

Latest posts

Back