Steve Macdonald on QVC

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Ibaisaic

Registered Shopper
Just watching the Household Helpers hour and Charlie just mentioned that Steve Macdonald will be on later demonstrating a Hoover cleaner. Could it be THE Steve Macdonald from Bid TV?
Well yes it is. I just checked his Twitter account which confirmed it.

I know a LOT about vacuum cleaners, so it will be interesting to see what sort of job he makes at demonstrating the Hoover Globe.

Right I thought for a minute there that you meant Steve MacDonald from Coronation Street! Then a few seconds later my brain kicked in and I realised that he's not actually a real person but a fictional character! :grin: Blonde moment! :giggle:

Just watching the Household Helpers hour and Charlie just mentioned that Steve Macdonald will be on later demonstrating a Hoover cleaner. Could it be THE Steve Macdonald from Bid TV?
Well yes it is. I just checked his Twitter account which confirmed it.

I know a LOT about vacuum cleaners, so it will be interesting to see what sort of job he makes at demonstrating the Hoover Globe.

Immediately thought of Steve McDonald from Coronation Street lol

Oh I love Steve MacDonald he is so funny and loveable, can't say I always felt that way he was a dreadful child actor but has come into his own. Not keen on the current storyline though seems a bit contrived and not in keeping with his character.....

What's bid TV? :thinking: :confused:

Latest posts

Back