TSV Launches

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

cheetycat

Registered Shopper
Now I've just noticed that for the whole of January the midnight launches are pretty much all Debbie, Jill, Dale and Charlie ... with a bit of Jilly and Catherine thrown in once or twice and Alison Young on a couple of beauty TSV's. Is this just that they work a kind of pattern where one month it's "a, b & c" presenters who do the majority of launches and the next it's "x, y & z" who do them. I can't say I've EVER seen Margarine (sorry, can't help myself) or Sara doing a TSV launch and I know we tend to see more of Kathy in the mornings so just curious really.

Since I have terrible insomnia I am invariably up for the tsv launches so often tune in and I too have noticed it's soooo often Debbie, Jill (sadly) nd Jilly. Then as you say Charlie will do some esp food and so on and Dale and Craig too. Only recently noticed the pleasant addition of Catherine to the gang!
Never seen Claire, Cathy, Simon, or Marv and Sara. Maybe seen Miheal (spelling? It's late!) and Chloe a few times?
Would prefer some variety!! I don't watch qvc or TV in the day so I have barely seen some of the presenters!!

But then I reckon some of them choose the night shifts... I'm surprised Jilly does as she has little kids I think and has to get up for school run but Jill and debs etc prob don't have to be up early!

Wonder if they get more money for late shifts?!

Since I have terrible insomnia I am invariably up for the tsv launches so often tune in and I too have noticed it's soooo often Debbie, Jill (sadly) nd Jilly. Then as you say Charlie will do some esp food and so on and Dale and Craig too. Only recently noticed the pleasant addition of Catherine to the gang!
Never seen Claire, Cathy, Simon, or Marv and Sara. Maybe seen Miheal (spelling? It's late!) and Chloe a few times?
Would prefer some variety!! I don't watch qvc or TV in the day so I have barely seen some of the presenters!!

But then I reckon some of them choose the night shifts... I'm surprised Jilly does as she has little kids I think and has to get up for school run but Jill and debs etc prob don't have to be up early!

Wonder if they get more money for late shifts?!

I'm not sure how old Jilly's children are now but maybe she has someone else take them to school possibly her husband or nanny if she has one.

I'm not sure how old Jilly's children are now but maybe she has someone else take them to school possibly her husband or nanny if she has one.
She mentions the school run a lot (or so it seems!) usually in relation to the clothes she's presenting but also in general chit chat and about having to get up for it! Def can't see her having a nanny but maybe wrong?

Oh and realised I missed several presenters off my list (it seemed like a big enough bunch already but I forgot a few!). Julia - think she does the odd tsv, but Jackie never seen her do any (but think she lives several hours from studio which must be a factor) nor Pipa either...

i have seen Jackie present TSVs ,Lulu Guiness and Cozee Home are the ones I can remember.Maybe some presenters prefer the evenings and the others fill in occasionally to cover leave/sickness.DF always refers to herself as a night owl..........

Latest posts

Back